New Grower Think different problem

Thanks but i got some other products too. Any suggestions about the temps and humi? My girls are a week old.

Thanks but i got some other products too. Any suggestions about the temps and humi? My girls are a week old.
Are the other products advanced nutes also .Temps anywhere from 20 to 25c will work the whole way through the grow for and never let it go below 15 or the plant will stop growth .for veg you would prefer to have a high humidity about 70% but anything in the 50s will be good enough even.if it drops lower dont get too worried just try not go below 40%if possible then when the plant is in flower you want the humidity to be as close to 50% as you can to lessen the risk of bud rot

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

25 -27 isnt a gold range?

Eh should stick with around 20-25 depending on the stages (veg or flower) getting up into the 80's is where bugs really breed like crazy and you don't want that to happen. Keeping temps a tad cooler makes it harder for bugs to successfully breed on your plants fast enough to not get wiped out if noticed quick enough. I've successful flowered dank ass buds in 50-65 degree weather too some of my best bud... Cold doesn't bother them to much especially in flower if it's over 55c or so optimally though they can pretty cold weather up until below freezing a frost will kill them.. you definitely don't want them in those kind of temps all the time though instead keeping it around 65f at minimum unless trying to get the purps to show.

So after reading the guy above me's post we'll be agree on a lot and he's right pretty much... Only thing I disagree about is when plants stop growing.. I believe they quit growing closer to the low 50's (50-53) versus the 59 he said as I've never noticed a problem at the 55-65 temps the lower at nights colder at days... I don't do that often though it just happened to be cold. I usually flower in the kid 70's but didn't notice much harm.

Humidity is also a controversial topic too... I've never gotten mold and I've flowered in 70-85% humidity before... Proper airflow is key along with a nice opened canopy with fans blowing in and on and under. Mold is hard to get with proper ventilation exceptions being abnormally large buds that are like 20 grams+ lol the average strain won't get mold even in 80% humidity granted the outtake is up to par and you have a few fans blowing the air around in the tent. During rainy weeks it would spoke to 90%+ for a week straight. I'm not saying it's optimal but high humidity isn't as bad as some make it out to be... If you look at those grow charts they'll show like 80f with 60-75% humidty and whatnot.... I've actually had better results with higher humidity tbh but again proper airflow is key otherwise definitely lower it and when drying comes 55-60% is a good humidity to dry at with a nice 70-72f temp. But during the grow if humidity spikes for whatever reason I wouldn't fret at all I definitely wouldn't get a dehumidifier as they are energy hogs that create heat especially since it's not required unless you have either a just completed jungle of a room or abnormally heavy yielders. That's all my opinions and just overall results though. Not saying I recommend 80-90% humidity but 60-70 is on the daily with occasional spikes being just fine. In my opinion you are at higher risk of frying the lights.

Last edited:
Thanks you m8. I will add an extra fan brcause i have cfl and not an exchaust system. Growing with leds would be much easier but i couldnt aford it. Maybe i will diy led for the next time. For now i will go 18/6 from 24/0 and i have 3 plants with 80 true watt for each one and go for 120 for each in flower

Thanks you m8. I will add an extra fan brcause i have cfl and not an exchaust system. Growing with leds would be much easier but i couldnt aford it. Maybe i will diy led for the next time. For now i will go 18/6 from 24/0 and i have 3 plants with 80 true watt for each one and go for 120 for each in flower

Depending on what you want Heres a couple cheaper lights that will work good... The mars hydro 300 or the. Qra hydro eco49 are both great budget lights that draw 100-132W total. But also if you want newer tech that works great and is affordable look into Quantum Boards I personally have a couple of the QB120'S. Anyhow HLG sells them and Amazon but they have DIY boards too which is why I could afford it... Just buying an assembled qb120 would cost me 100$ but I bought the board seperation for 39.99$ then a 15$ driver (eln-60-24) and a two prong power cord I ripped from an old appliance cost 60$ max including rigging up the hangers.

I know I didn't explain it much but if you've never heard of quantum board 120's I'd recommend looking them up they also hace other models that's just what I happened to grab.

Anyhow definitely look it up and if you have any questions let me know. Its cheap and easy to assemble these were my first lights ive ever DIY and they took 10 min each to assemble. Those 60W boards can potentially yield upwards of 2 grams per watt though 1.5 may be more realistic and even then it depends on the environment and the plant itself.

A 60W QB120 can outdo 185W of CFL lol ill link the video if I can find it so you can watch the comparisons. Definitely economical for the price. I also like mars hydro lights too but the more affordable ones wont yield as much.

Well I cant find that damn video anywhere lol all I can find is his graph he made.
ded81b4db1ee07889c9d109118cbdf9e.jpg

Last edited:
25 -27 isnt a gold range?
You can go above 25 and as high as 30 but you will start looseing terps and potency the higher your temps get or st least thats what iv been told

You can go above 25 and as high as 30 but you will start looseing terps and potency the higher your temps get or st least thats what iv been told

Hell the temps can occasionally spike up above 30c without causing much problems granted its not happening often. My first grow I actually veg'd plants in triple digits with CFL's and they grew up... by flip they were nice looking plants but they were all males too unfortunately... that was four different plants though. They are definitely hardy plants but it's definitely not really all that great to go above 25 on the daily basis though for optimal growth and health. Especially in flower as the grow im referring to is a photo grow not an auto grow in veg photos can take a little beating and still turn out nice flowering in the right conditions. Imo

Depending on what you want Heres a couple cheaper lights that will work good... The mars hydro 300 or the. Qra hydro eco49 are both great budget lights that draw 100-132W total. But also if you want newer tech that works great and is affordable look into Quantum Boards I personally have a couple of the QB120'S. Anyhow HLG sells them and Amazon but they have DIY boards too which is why I could afford it... Just buying an assembled qb120 would cost me 100$ but I bought the board seperation for 39.99$ then a 15$ driver (eln-60-24) and a two prong power cord I ripped from an old appliance cost 60$ max including rigging up the hangers.

I know I didn't explain it much but if you've never heard of quantum board 120's I'd recommend looking them up they also hace other models that's just what I happened to grab.

Anyhow definitely look it up and if you have any questions let me know. Its cheap and easy to assemble these were my first lights ive ever DIY and they took 10 min each to assemble. Those 60W boards can potentially yield upwards of 2 grams per watt though 1.5 may be more realistic and even then it depends on the environment and the plant itself.

A 60W QB120 can outdo 185W of CFL lol ill link the video if I can find it so you can watch the comparisons. Definitely economical for the price. I also like mars hydro lights too but the more affordable ones wont yield as much.

Well I cant find that damn video anywhere lol all I can find is his graph he made.
ded81b4db1ee07889c9d109118cbdf9e.jpg

Great help dude thank a lot. I wont change my lights right now but i will check those in depth for my next time. As for the temps i `ll add an extra fan (1 for each plant) and lets hope for the best. At least i know now that grow boxes with exchastion are very helpfull

Hell the temps can occasionally spike up above 30c without causing much problems granted its not happening often. My first grow I actually veg'd plants in triple digits with CFL's and they grew up... by flip they were nice looking plants but they were all males too unfortunately... that was four different plants though. They are definitely hardy plants but it's definitely not really all that great to go above 25 on the daily basis though for optimal growth and health. Especially in flower as the grow im referring to is a photo grow not an auto grow in veg photos can take a little beating and still turn out nice flowering in the right conditions. Imo
For sure everything you say is true.and good advice also mate im just giving some numbers to go off as a rough guide yano what I mean like you say different strain eill want different things [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Back