Indoor XxX grows small, BiG and Naughty things...

Welcome back marywanther:yay:
The price of Mars II 900 is $321.99, Mars II 1600 is $571.99.
For you 4'x8' grow area, The best choice is 2 Mars Pro II epistar 320, the Mars Pro II lights are more powerful than Mars II and reflector lights, all different lights are mixed better. But if you are on tight budget, you can check the Mars II 1200, two Mars II 1200 are also good for your two 4'x8' grow tent.
About 10'x10' grow area, you can also check the Mars Pro II epistar 320 or Mars II 1200, four will be OK, and adding some small lights, like hps, cfl.
Any discounts on epistar 320, is that ur strongest light

Hey xxx hows life bro been a little to long since we spoke bruva
Things hAve been swell, I just need to keep things goin perpetual, @MarshydroTina should sponsor lol,would u sponsor me if I do a 10x10, perpetual grow with your lights, or a huge discpint, I also wanna use light movers, @Bailey I'm goin to bother you for help along the way

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Hey xxx hows life bro been a little to long since we spoke bruva
Sorry but there's so much to doing at the moments... I am educating at school... garden.. kids.. etc. AND ;) setup my test dripping system :d5:

Write about it later

Looking sweeeeeet X-man! Yeah, like Bailey said, long time no speak. [emoji1365]
Long time no see :biggrin: @Vlad The Inhaler

Xman! You are just driving me crazy with thr beautiful tent. Cindy is a fine looking lady. You alway have a top notch grow.

:pass:

Thanks @Dudeski

Things hAve been swell, I just need to keep things goin perpetual, @MarshydroTina should sponsor lol,would u sponsor me if I do a 10x10, perpetual grow with your lights, or a huge discpint, I also wanna use light movers, @Bailey I'm goin to bother you for help along the way

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
Marywanther, for the sake of keeping this thread on topic could you discuss pricing etc with Tina via pm please?
Thanks! :thumbsup:

:smoking: XxX-- we got it,...

>> marywanther :toke: -- another persons grow journal is not the place for Q&A on lights, nor for soliciting a sponsor for lights... respect for whose house you are in here, carry this into PM's please....

Back