Indoor XxX grows small, BiG and Naughty things...

They sketch me out lol

Worst plant of my life was BCBD...Jack Herer that was quoted to have a Oct 15th harvest had zero preflower on sept 20th. I chopped a 6 foot tall 24foot circumference plant down and threw it in the garbage! Ouch!! tried their BC God bud. It was very potent yes, but the two plants I grew smelt and tasted like harsh hay....we disliked the smoke so much that it was all made into tincture.

XXauto - those are some damn fine looking plants bud!! Between the Fruit Punch, Gluberry and Cindy wow!! Looking fantastic!

Hey...hmmm familiar with harlequin, but not Bx4
Maybe my friend @StickMan can help you out with finding what you are looking for. I am pretty sure he works with harlequin.

Nice looking plants!!

Thanks m8

Hey AutoX, nice plants but we see strong to medium - magnesium def's in that SixShooter -

Rember you have 2 options either (1) increase the ml pr 1L of part A this will also provide nitrogen and base nutrients Or (2) if the plants are healty green and i midflower give them Y (dont have Nitrogen) but is loaded with magnesium and contains no nitrogen - ergo use part A in veg to early flower to correct Mg def and Y in flower production stage. in the case of Sixshooter more part A pls 2-3ml combine that with some ekstra part B (calcium)

Another tip. in the streach part, where the plant produce alot of new elongated stems use some extra part B to boost Calcium levels - 3-4ml pr 1L - will produce more sturdy plants.

Also thanks for the smoke sample - that brookling sunrise is for sure casey jones crossed with some auto - very nice taste i love good sativas with strong acid-soure taste, good job DP

I think that zenseeds and dutch passion are the top seed producers to look for when going for those large yeilding auto flowers, any comments on that AutoXxx you seam to have been through alot of seed banks autoflower strains ?

Properly the best tasting autostrains have been that Sunrise, dutch passion and Og Kush from zenseeds and not to forget Sweet Cheese from sweet seeds !

Btw did you ever try and take 1 of the classic danish outdoor strains and grow it indoors - climatized danish strains are semi autoflower = after 180days in veg they start to flower and 70 days later they are done dead
It could be fun to cross one of the early semiautoflower and do it with a medium sized autoflower, maby here could popential be monsters that finish in 120day's. Its gonna be fun to see how fare the autogen pool can be pressed with out fucking up totally, anyway just thourghts from a regular photoperiode dude stuck with mh and hps and cuts from the 90s and early 2000, right now growing vintage yumbolt from 2006 seeds CH guys

I have already increased the part A and B ;) yeah... the Brutalis from ZenSeeds was brutally.

There's two, one by reeferman seeds and one by BC bud Depot. They seem to be out of stock. Just keep searching on Google

I had... but no results therefore i was asking here ;)
Worst plant of my life was BCBD...Jack Herer that was quoted to have a Oct 15th harvest had zero preflower on sept 20th. I chopped a 6 foot tall 24foot circumference plant down and threw it in the garbage! Ouch!! tried their BC God bud. It was very potent yes, but the two plants I grew smelt and tasted like harsh hay....we disliked the smoke so much that it was all made into tincture.

XXauto - those are some damn fine looking plants bud!! Between the Fruit Punch, Gluberry and Cindy wow!! Looking fantastic!
Thanks.... I have found them, but unfortunately they are from BCBD
And the seller from gtaseedbank won't answer my mail too...

We need to see more of cindy!
U will C m8 ;)

We need to see more of cindy!
Here she comes @Dudeski

IMG_1234.JPG
IMG_1235.JPG
IMG_1236.JPG
IMG_1237.JPG
IMG_1238.JPG
IMG_1239.JPG
IMG_1240.JPG
IMG_1241.JPG

I been gone for a while I'm back @MarshydroTina how much would a 1600 and a 900 cost me ,, I want to to 2 4x8 or 10x10, what do u suggest

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
Welcome back marywanther:yay:
The price of Mars II 900 is $321.99, Mars II 1600 is $571.99.
For you 4'x8' grow area, The best choice is 2 Mars Pro II epistar 320, the Mars Pro II lights are more powerful than Mars II and reflector lights, all different lights are mixed better. But if you are on tight budget, you can check the Mars II 1200, two Mars II 1200 are also good for your two 4'x8' grow tent.
About 10'x10' grow area, you can also check the Mars Pro II epistar 320 or Mars II 1200, four will be OK, and adding some small lights, like hps, cfl.

Back