Indoor XxX grows small, BiG and Naughty things...

Love that Jack! Got 7 seeds inbound hopefully. This looks to be some very high quality medication.
Correction, they are resting comfortably in my repository. Nice tin. Kind of a classy surprise. Gonna drop one of these in an autopot in a couple of days.

Man, so many great cultivars, so little space...

Six Shooter

IMG_1130.JPG
IMG_1131.JPG
IMG_1132.JPG

Fruit Punch

IMG_1134.JPG

Cinderella & Glueberry

IMG_1143.JPG
IMG_1144.JPG

And FastBuds Crystal Meth

IMG_1147.JPG

Hey AutoX, nice plants but we see strong to medium - magnesium def's in that SixShooter -

Rember you have 2 options either (1) increase the ml pr 1L of part A this will also provide nitrogen and base nutrients Or (2) if the plants are healty green and i midflower give them Y (dont have Nitrogen) but is loaded with magnesium and contains no nitrogen - ergo use part A in veg to early flower to correct Mg def and Y in flower production stage. in the case of Sixshooter more part A pls 2-3ml combine that with some ekstra part B (calcium)

Another tip. in the streach part, where the plant produce alot of new elongated stems use some extra part B to boost Calcium levels - 3-4ml pr 1L - will produce more sturdy plants.

Also thanks for the smoke sample - that brookling sunrise is for sure casey jones crossed with some auto - very nice taste i love good sativas with strong acid-soure taste, good job DP

I think that zenseeds and dutch passion are the top seed producers to look for when going for those large yeilding auto flowers, any comments on that AutoXxx you seam to have been through alot of seed banks autoflower strains ?

Properly the best tasting autostrains have been that Sunrise, dutch passion and Og Kush from zenseeds and not to forget Sweet Cheese from sweet seeds !

Btw did you ever try and take 1 of the classic danish outdoor strains and grow it indoors - climatized danish strains are semi autoflower = after 180days in veg they start to flower and 70 days later they are done dead
It could be fun to cross one of the early semiautoflower and do it with a medium sized autoflower, maby here could popential be monsters that finish in 120day's. Its gonna be fun to see how fare the autogen pool can be pressed with out fucking up totally, anyway just thourghts from a regular photoperiode dude stuck with mh and hps and cuts from the 90s and early 2000, right now growing vintage yumbolt from 2006 seeds CH guys

Back