Indoor x5 Blackberry Auto Run (FastBuds)

A fellow grower says he has phenomenal results @ 28-9c during flower and it will help me cut off the portable ac .. so just wanted to hear what you guys think before I do that

------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems really warm, but they'd probably handle it. I was pretty concerned when I saw 27.5c on a hot day so I'm probably over cautious. Lol

If it will cut the AC bill, I say to try it. The plants will quickly let you know if it is too hot. If not, you save a few bucks. Sounds like a win , Shred, my man!

Keep on trucking! Everything looks great! I bet you are starting to get that sweet berry aroma when you open your tent?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

If it will cut the AC bill, I say to try it. The plants will quickly let you know if it is too hot. If not, you save a few bucks. Sounds like a win , Shred, my man!

Keep on trucking! Everything looks great! I bet you are starting to get that sweet berry aroma when you open your tent?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Well tbh I'm more concerned from effects on yield and quality rather than saving a hundred bucks..

And yes sir the smell has just started a couple days ago! right on point comrade ;)

Im actually thinking bout lsting more tomorrow cuz they stretched quite a bit and theres plenty of space in the groom...

Got it. Then I agree with JayGee. I don't think increasing the temps will help. It may not hurt, but it can't help. So, if energy costs aren't a factor, I would keep on doing exactly what you are doing. One of the best lessons I learned (or trying to learn) is that less is more, and even now, I must try to resist the urge to do something everyday. I try hard to resist making in-grow changes unless the plant indicates it needs something.

Your looking good, man! Enjoy the ride!

Got it. Then I agree with JayGee. I don't think increasing the temps will help. It may not hurt, but it can't help. So, if energy costs aren't a factor, I would keep on doing exactly what you are doing. One of the best lessons I learned (or trying to learn) is that less is more, and even now, I must try to resist the urge to do something everyday. I try hard to resist making in-grow changes unless the plant indicates it needs something.

Thank you Iriee!

I know what you mean bro there's that urge to touch and train and trim just to get that 10% more yield.. ugh lol. you got me thinkin bout the lst I plan for tomorrow..... lol im still gona do it though, they stretched quite a bit and lower buds will just be popcorn, so im gona lollipop a tiny bit as well,

You see I have problems lol.. but these methods worked well for me with photoperiods and this grow I learned a lot about autos and the biggest myth I've shattered is that they're more vulnerable than photos... I'd say quite the opposite they're vigorous and unpredictable.. and I'd advise anyone to train them just as a photoperiodic plant.. all that being said, it's super easy to over-do things, especially at start.

20-26 is optimal for flower. Gotta get on the QB train , it'll lower temps as well.:d5:

I'd love to do some LST myself, but the monster in my tent makes that a no-go. Lol. Just be careful this far into flower, they're a less flexible. They look quite happy:hookah:

Too hard to resist!

50 - 45% humidity would be the ideal in accordance with a temp of 28-29 c at mid / late flower stage

Back