Indoor x5 Blackberry Auto Run (FastBuds)

Day 93

Chopped top buds from bb1 @ Day 90 - 85g wet after trim.

Day 94
Chopped more bb1.. and started chopping #2 as well..

So far BB # 1 with 130 wet grams, about 50 more left on the tree I guess.. so 50g dry is my estimate.

Will chop the rest of BB # 2 today and update the wet count.. hoping for 200g wet..

7c7198367af6212df33fdfa57c72ab03.jpg
79c23cf32bf7f4ac672219175691de67.jpg

Bb3 and 4 will finish in 3-4 weeks.

Starting to prep new run with GSC and Afghan Kush, maybe Black Domina as well, and another freebie Northern Light auto that I got for the 5 blackberries... Probably 2 tents. 80*80 and 120*120.. I have some 400's and 600's... thinkin maybe 2 x 400w in the 1.2 x 1.2 tent... and dimmable 600w in the 80 x 80... 1400w hps, perfectly, should yield a kilo... I think I'm ready for that.. learnt a lot this run..

Beautiful buds, Shred! Love the rainbow of colors! Great growing, man!

Well... the high is just meh :/ even though pre-harvest samples were good. the head buzz was really nice with no ambers at all and even some clear thrichomes....

BB 2 has better potency. BB 1 - I could smoke half a gram alone..
Its mainly a body high but the problem is that its simply lacking potency... and taste tbh
Feels like high was way better when trichs weren't fully matured..

BB 1 - 80 grams
BB 2 - 60 grams

Yield wise.. probably will beat the low goal of 300g. but quality isnt there for me.. second time in a row i get mediocre potency with autos..

Bb 3 looks heat-stressed and very fluffy although groom was never above 28c and usually its not above 26.5.

She is the last one to swell... If she ever will.. trichs are still maturing.

#4 has the tiniest buds and sampling it wasnt a great high at all... But hard rock nugs.. will give it a bit more time...

#5 looks best. Small but fat and dense nugs covered with a heavy layer of trichs.. sample is drying.. trichs still maturing and pistils comin out..

hope to have at least one strong pheno from this grow....

Wont be doing autos again I guess.. was a good learning curve though.

Popped some new fem seeds last night

Seedsman GSC
Barneys LSD
Barneys Gorilla Zkittles

Maybe will add Banana Kush as well..

Hope for better results this time
smile.png

Damn, sorry to hear that you aren't thrilled with the smoke, man. I bet some curing helps. And that last BB sound alike it will be fire when done!

Damn, sorry to hear that you aren't thrilled with the smoke, man. I bet some curing helps. And that last BB sound alike it will be fire when done!

I mean it aint bad bro. it gets my friends high AF. but smoking the same strain daily for 2-3 weeks now it HAS to be potent for my tolerance... already brought tobacco down from 30% to like 10 lol... so its a nice evening smoke and the colors are crazy.. aromas coming along as well now.. nothing fancy, but a million times better than paying $20 per gram on same level or worst street weed...

I havent sampled my harvest yet, lol. Maybe I should??

Yes! I always do. at least 2 samples before chop if i dont know the strain.. helps me avoid early chopping...

Last night I tried BB4 and 5

BB 4 is ready for chop that will be done in the next couple days probably staggered harvest..
The high is incredible. im very pleased with the potency, as well i dried a full branch upside down with all leaves on... dry trimmed... tasted like heaven.. no flush...
So not sure if its the plant itself putting out more aromas then the others or the dry trim... ill do half plant dry the other wet..

BB 5 is almost ready.. frosty AF still fatting up. lil bit of white pistils but already the high is very nice, will let her go for a week or two more, I dry trimmed the sample as well and it tasted great... so she's gona get the half dry trim also .. experiments :) sure thing is i didnt wash and it tastes great so maybe i wont be flushing my cocos anymore... just run last week or two with 0.6-0.8 ec until chop...

Last is BB 3 idk wtf is going on with her she was a beast but all the sudden got light \ heat stress i up the lamp a bit and temps are constant 26c not over 26.5 but I guess just a couple days last week on 27ish damaged her... she's super fluffy but buds size are big, doesnt look like she has enough time to swell and dense more.. chopped a sample...

soo hopefully more than 300g this grow... and damn growing photos is easier and makes more sense than autos... strain stability and taking clones is such a major difference.. knowing when to chop.. it was an educative run for me..

meanwhile,
2x GSC and 2x LSD sprouted and moved to rockwool.
1 Gorilla Zkit as well, waiting for second one.. if i dont see a sprout tonight ill pop another bean..

cheers

Back