Indoor x5 Blackberry Auto Run (FastBuds)

yo shreads - apologies for my lack of recent attention. plants looking shweet bro.

i dont flush in the typical sense of the word - just water only for the last 7-10 days. my advice is to do this now if you aint started already of course.
I think the staggered harvest is the way to go brother! I dont flush at all and feed all the way up until chop albeit at low ppms

Yo guys they are getting fed x2 per day with only 0.6 ec with tap water and 1.5ml per liter Overdrive. if I see fast & serious yellowing I'll add a tiny bit of base nutes once.. just to delay the yellowing.. and yes harry in the "final flush" phase, unlike flushing a plant while its growing to avoid lockouts etc.. you should just water as usual with un-phd water. you dont want the roots to use those nutrients in the soil so you're using un phd water so the nutes just leave the soil without being taken by the plant... and you basically cleanse the medium and not the plant... the plant will clean itself once medium is clean.. and start using energy reserves, just like when human body is on diet and there's no carbs to use... body will then go to fats aka energy reserves...

And well, I wanted to try a full-plant harvest then hang it upside down my friend grows in soil and dries this way he gets perfect smell and taste without jarring... but yeah he grows in soil and i reckon that's a major difference..

Last edited:
Yo guys they are getting fed x2 per day with only 0.6 ec with tap water and 1.5ml per liter Overdrive. if I see fast & serious yellowing I'll add a tiny bit of base nutes once.. just to delay the yellowing..

And well, I wanted to try a full-plant harvest then hang it upside down my friend grows in soil and dries this way he gets perfect smell and taste without jarring... but yeah he grows in soil and i reckon that's a major difference..
Yeah I heard the same about hanging whole plant for a nice long dry but I just dont think I could take having to dry trim as I hate wet trimming let alone dry!

Exactly what I said bro, in response he said it's even easier than wet trim just try and see for yourself he says.. but again I feel like it's the soil vs. coco more than anything else here

thumbs down to a dry trim :thumbsup: we aint got a thumbs down,stand on yer head :biggrin:
:pighug:

I agree you could do a 2 stage harvest or just take a few samples on the way until you find that sweet spot high and then do a short flush 7-10 days and then harvest... I myself never do a long flush it's usually a short 7 days lol

Last edited:
Hows rh? Im down to 24% in the house and 36% in the tent. Getting cold and dry where I live.

Hows rh? Im down to 24% in the house and 36% in the tent. Getting cold and dry where I live.

The opposite here mate.. It's Mediterranean climate here, This week's forecast: 22-25c nighttime \ 28-31c daytime, and humidity is 65-75%.
Today was very humid and avg rh inside the tent was around 70%.. now got to 60 and hopefully doesnt go above that....
I run a 4x4 with 3 fans.. should be okay. next month rh will drop to 50's.. hard weather for indoor grows here.

Last edited:
I noticed something that's worth putting on here..

Lower buds on BB#1 are relatively very big.
Now I believe this is due to the relatively high Nitrogen dose she was getting through early flower
I believe the top buds got damaged most and did not realize their full potential,
Then after the flush, plant recovered and mid-bottom growth is loving that.

Can anyone confirm my theory?

Back