Indoor x5 Blackberry Auto Run (FastBuds)

The opposite here mate.. It's Mediterranean climate here, This week's forecast: 22-25c nighttime \ 28-31c daytime, and humidity is 65-75%.
Today was very humid and avg rh inside the tent was around 70%.. now got to 60 and hopefully doesnt go above that....
I run a 4x4 with 3 fans.. should be okay. next month rh will drop to 50's.. hard weather for indoor grows here.

Damn...tropical. Not getting temps like that in Canada this time of year lol.

Im going to try hanging the whole plant this time as well.
1) its dry in here with the exhaust fan still running ( pulling all the moisture out of the house)
2) since I've staggered harvest, im hoping to be able to dry the first 2 by the time the other 2 are done flushing. Drying them all in the tent is not an option. Just trying not to over dry like i did the first grow.

Aside from that, looks on point to me Shred!

Yeah I heard the same about hanging whole plant for a nice long dry but I just dont think I could take having to dry trim as I hate wet trimming let alone dry!

Yea I feel you trimming is a bitch.. some of my friends know about my grow-op so i just invite them all to get blazed on the house and help chop chop lol..

Damn...tropical. Not getting temps like that in Canada this time of year lol.

Im going to try hanging the whole plant this time as well.
1) its dry in here with the exhaust fan still running ( pulling all the moisture out of the house)
2) since I've staggered harvest, im hoping to be able to dry the first 2 by the time the other 2 are done flushing. Drying them all in the tent is not an option. Just trying not to over dry like i did the first grow.

Aside from that, looks on point to me Shred!

For me, drying is never more than a week so I assume you'll be fine mate.
And yea lol not that tropical though it's really Mediterranean out here ;) , but November is going to get chilly.. perfect temps and rh throughout fall and winter.. probably 20c and 40% on average November to February.

Yea I feel you trimming is a bitch.. some of my friends know about my grow-op so i just invite them all to get blazed on the house and help chop chop lol..

For me, drying is never more than a week so I assume you'll be fine mate.
And yea lol not that tropical though it's really Mediterranean out here ;) , but November is going to get chilly.. perfect temps and rh throughout fall and winter.. probably 20c and 40% on average November to February.

I decided to dry em in the tent, given that there's no other place I can dry thrm lol. I got the exhaust fan on, 33% rh in the house, 47% rh in the tent. Probably could cut some leaves, just trying to avoid over drying like my first grow.

Its Day 83 and man my back is freakin killing me this week so I barely went to the groom but today i was felling better and went in there and spread the big BB#5 some more cuz 2 branches went to tall like 10cm above rest it forced me to raise the lamp too high.. shouldve done this way earlier but no worries besides 2 quickies the rest gona have 4 to 6 more weeks easy..

I am noticing a shit-ton of new bud growth in the lowest parts of the plants.. BB 1,2 and 3.
I took it all out from bb 2 and 3 but apparently on BB 1 lower parts really developed nicely and they're quite huge now.. so duno how i feel about the fact i took these off from other girls maybe they would've became huge... duno felt like they're too distant from lamp and plants gona finish soon so why waste energy there.... no hard feelings just following my heart :smoking:

I am now hand-feeding BB1 and 2 only 1.5m per liter Overdrive @ 1.5 Liters once a day to a decent runoff. ec is 0.55.
I know its too little but i dont have the time to water them by hand twice a day nor do i have the powers to.. I became a lazy ass grower with the years.. my back aint helping the situation tho... BB 2 yellowed quite a bit so just last 2 waterings she got 0.3 ec of base nutes (npk) to delay the yellowing a bit.. bb1 got the same.. i guess 1 more week of low ec nutes then 1 week flush and chop.

Anyways im out of bud and don't wana buy no more so I chopped a branch of each.. BB 2 is a killer smoke already, you barely feel anything for 2 minutes and then bamm straight up knockout head high really strong indica feeling mind really shuts down i was spaced out and gazed a couple times after smoking lol.. tastes are nice for this stage before flush or even a decent dry.... so need more ambers for nice body high and we're ready.

BB1 is less potent, it's very clear to the eye as well w\ less thricomes coverage.. the high is already quite a body high, just smoked one J last night so hard to really tell what I felt exactly at 3am lol, but potency I'd say is 5\10 and the high is very relaxing and not overwhelming, i fell asleep very easily after smoking and that's exactly what im looking for in nighttime weed cuz of me going to sleep way too late lol..

Pics now i guess....

BB 4 and 5..

BB 2 is crystalized.. buds looks thin and weird cuz of high N at early-mid bloom...

BB1

BB 3 starting to get fat.

BB 4 and 5

Day 87

Not enough ambers on BB1 and 2, so once I see em comin ill start flush..

BB 3 is the bomb...

BB 4 and 5 are showing signs of nute lockout \ N toxiciy. due to low level feeding that's probably my drip system.. so cleaned the drippers and measuring amounts & time of watering atm.. probably will flush em then back to normal feed.

BB 4

BB 5 - looks more damaged than her sister

Day 87

Not enough ambers on BB1 and 2, so once I see em comin ill start flush..

BB 3 is the bomb...

BB 4 and 5 are showing signs of nute lockout \ N toxiciy. due to low level feeding that's probably my drip system.. so cleaned the drippers and measuring amounts & time of watering atm.. probably will flush em then back to normal feed.

BB 4

BB 5 - looks more damaged than her sister

i can but dream shredds - determined to have some purp in the tent. sterling work hombre, loving the colours and loving the frost!

i can but dream shredds - determined to have some purp in the tent. sterling work hombre, loving the colours and loving the frost!
Thanks harry mate i wasnt on point though with feeding and watering so yield will be maybe 300-350g which was my low target so all good.. starting to prepare next run, it's gona be a photo run, starting next week.. 4-5 weeks veg til all blackberries done then 12\12.. gona go with a quickie indica.. i can only get certain strains locally so my options are Critical Kush \ GSC \ Afghan Kush by Delicious seeds.. will do some research and purchase...

Still cant believe the purple hues. Very nice grow Shred. I wouldn't worry much this late. Plants are strong.

Still cant believe the purple hues. Very nice grow Shred. I wouldn't worry much this late. Plants are strong.
Yea no doubts jay.. tent stinks lol..
already took out samples and the high is great. cant wait for after its cured!
And its a learning curve, perpetual grow on the way, choosing a strain now.. will upgrade the setup, dial it in and hope for a perfect run next time :)

Back