Indoor x5 Blackberry Auto Run (FastBuds)

Im somewhat in the same boat. Might need another resevoir if you want to really dial it in. Do you follow the schedule? Or just switch to Overdrive when you think theres about 2 weeks left?

Well,
That's the count:

All 5 showed sex at 24 days.
Since, BB#1 and #2 stopped their stretch earlier and started developing buds. so assuming they all started real flower on day 30, we're 35 days into flower now = Week 5.

That being said and noted, BB #4 and #5 had an extended stretch period by at least another 10 days or even 14, where they barely produced any bud sites or pistils and only kept on stretching.

So BB #1 and #2 will start getting OD instead of BB in about a week or so, I only plan on flushing for 3 days, so I'll take the time with it. I moved them to the front of the tent so I can hand feed them while main res still has Big Bud in it.

BB #4 and #5 on the other hand, looking more like 9-10 weekers (only flower).. so even though they're at week 5, I'll consider that maybe week 3 in terms of an 8-week feeding schedule. so at least 2 weeks more of big bud to them.

Last but not least BB #3 which is still quite in between the 2 phenos as well in structure and bud development.. I'll probably keep her with big bud until #4 and #5 want it as well... not hand feeding more than 2 plants in the front lol.

Ive got tons of pics from last night bro I was working the tent 12 to 5am took the center fan out cuz it gets chilly at evenings and no need for that no more.. and lollipopped #1 and #2, defoliated a ton and put bamboo sticks for a firm lst + cola support for the future.

Besides, forum was down while I BB #2 was experiencing some severe N toxicity due to slowly upping the ec by no more than 0.2, even though i didn't raise N levels, just Cal Mag and this was the problem - I shouldn't have kept feeding calmag once deficiencies were fixed. so therefore no signs of nute burn but growth really stalled and buds became very thin, instead of starting to swell. so I flushed the entire tent slowly with PHed water for 24 hours to avoid any salt buildups with the other plants as well, even though they all seem healthy - they were all drinking the same.

So now that's behind us, today is the last day of feeding a 60% strength feed of the last feeding schedule. and I will move on to straight up tap water, with 1ml per liter canna ab, and 2ml per liter big bud.

next week #1 and #2 will start getting their hand-feed twice a day with 0.5ml per liter ab, and 1ml per liter overdrive. will up overdrive to 2ml per liter after 2-3 days when I see that they react well and start swelling up,

Pics on the next comment

Last edited:
Ill just count from when they popped out of of the rockwools.

Day 63

(Click Images for Fullsize)
* I felt like measuring them so I wrote that down here as well..

BB #1 - Didn't touch her at all besides cutting some big leaves. she has such a lovely structure.

Dimensions (Width x Length x Height in cm): 55x50x45

BB #2 - N toxicated, after flush.

Dimensions: 60x60x45

Before lst and defoliation

After

BB #3

Dimensions: 50x55x50

Before

After

BB #4

Dimensions: 60x60x50

Before

After

BB #5

Dimensions: 70x70x60

Only after photos..

Tent is looking really nice now :)

This is how it looked just before stated messing around...

And that's now

Last edited:
Day 68

Starting week 6 of flower tomorrow or so..
EC is just 0.85 after the N toxication on BB #2
I plan on buying some molasses to add on to the feed

BB #1+2 will be hand-fed twice a day with Overdrive starting after the weekend probably.
Will up the EC once elder girls disconnect from main res, the other phenos (3,4 and 5) seem lighter in leaf color and will probably be fine with normal feeding levels.

BB #1 definitely started swelling
BB #2 recovered from the N burn, started swelling as well but buds will be thin and probably airy, she has a nice trichome layer and deep purple color, probably will be a good smoke as well just not a yielder.

Just BB #1 pics cuz she's a beauty

photo_2019-10-04_05-11-33.jpg
photo_2019-10-04_05-11-34 (2).jpg
photo_2019-10-04_05-11-34.jpg
photo_2019-10-04_05-11-35 (2).jpg
photo_2019-10-04_05-11-35.jpg
photo_2019-10-04_05-11-36.jpg

Look
Day 68

Starting week 6 of flower tomorrow or so..
EC is just 0.85 after the N toxication on BB #2
I plan on buying some molasses to add on to the feed

BB #1+2 will be hand-fed twice a day with Overdrive starting after the weekend probably.
Will up the EC once elder girls disconnect from main res, the other phenos (3,4 and 5) seem lighter in leaf color and will probably be fine with normal feeding levels.

BB #1 definitely started swelling
BB #2 recovered from the N burn, started swelling as well but buds will be thin and probably airy, she has a nice trichome layer and deep purple color, probably will be a good smoke as well just not a yielder.

Just BB #1 pics cuz she's a beauty

View attachment 1111103View attachment 1111104View attachment 1111105View attachment 1111106View attachment 1111107View attachment 1111108
Looking real nice Shred! How long you got left do you reckon mate?

Looking real nice Shred! How long you got left do you reckon mate?

Thank you toker, I reckon ~14 days on BB#1 and 2, another 25-30 days for #3 and probably another 35-45 days for#4 and #5

I really wonder why they take so long... as breeder says 8 weeks seed to harvest and many people did that.. but here I am getting 2 phenos to go 100+ days .. or maybe it's just the ruderalis genetics makes it all a random guess..

They're getting thicc! Those colours are :headbang:

Yes mate she really is getting fat the past week and pistils turning brown on the tops bout 50% brown.. just on the tops tho mid and bottom growth still whitey so I reckon bout two weeks left..

I added last week 2 x 6500k cheap LED lights.

One is 23w and the other is just 10w.
They are placed each on top of a cola of the most developed BB #1.

It seems like these two colas are quite ahead in terms of maturity, they swelled more than the others, they've got more browned pistils and got very purple as well.

Will add pics tomorrow, and this makes me wonder if the spectrum does the difference more than those extra lumens.

Looking great, Shredder! You are in the stretch run with a couple, which is awesome. The trimming gods are smiling on you, as your wrists would be killing you if you had to harvest all at once! You will get lots of top shelf buds from this grow!

As an AN user, I decided after a few grows that when most of the white pistils change color AND/OR when trichomes are at least 75% cloudy is the best time to switch from BB to OD, as that's usually marks two weeks left for me, .

Looking great, Shredder! You are in the stretch run with a couple, which is awesome. The trimming gods are smiling on you, as your wrists would be killing you if you had to harvest all at once! You will get lots of top shelf buds from this grow!

As an AN user, I decided after a few grows that when most of the white pistils change color AND/OR when trichomes are at least 75% cloudy is the best time to switch from BB to OD, as that's usually marks two weeks left for me, .

most def brother, I usually split whole tent trimmings into two days where I cut the tops first then let grow another 4-5 days.. as well I get at least one good friend to help me out with shyte..

So it's kinda hard to tell now because tops are really browning fast but mid and bottoms are all white. should I upload some closeups so you can help me decide bro?

You, got it, man. Would be happy to tell you what I would feed.

Back