Indoor x5 Blackberry Auto Run (FastBuds)

Thank you Iriee!

I know what you mean bro there's that urge to touch and train and trim just to get that 10% more yield.. ugh lol. you got me thinkin bout the lst I plan for tomorrow..... lol im still gona do it though, they stretched quite a bit and lower buds will just be popcorn, so im gona lollipop a tiny bit as well,

You see I have problems lol.. but these methods worked well for me with photoperiods and this grow I learned a lot about autos and the biggest myth I've shattered is that they're more vulnerable than photos... I'd say quite the opposite they're vigorous and unpredictable.. and I'd advise anyone to train them just as a photoperiodic plant.. all that being said, it's super easy to over-do things, especially at start.

Hey man! They call me Iriee scissorhands, so I can't even begin to talk! I Don't go into the cabinet without leaving with a handful of leaves! Haha!

Seriously, Shred. Have you considered using a Scrog net for this grow? I just looked back at your tent, and man, I would totally do that with the tight spacing you have there. Certainly would give you the 10% boost that you seek, judging by the looks of your canopy. Just a thought.

Day 59

All is well,
EC is 1.4 runoff same
PH is 5.8 runoff 6.0
Trying to keep temps at 26-27c
RH is 60-67%
The bulb is 35cm above the canopy and the light schedule is 18\6 for the past week, because they seemed like they wanted to sleep a couple of hours before lights went off.

I defoliated the two bushy phenos, and raised the fan in between the plants because they took a leap in height the past week, and now they are all quite the same height and the canopy is very even.

I plan on lollipopping some of the popcorn buds in the bottoms.. Probably after the weekend, didn't wana stress them more cuz defoliation was pretty heavy. you could def see in the pictures the right one didn't like the heave defo. her leaves really went sad. but all for the best.

And I slightly suspect the lefties are slightly N toxicated but maybe that's just the blackberry leaf color.. it didn't come at all on the more bushy phenos on the right.. but runoff so is good.. so I'll let it be for now..

Before Defoliation

View attachment 1105686

After

View attachment 1105687

It's really starting to smell purple in here..

View attachment 1105688 View attachment 1105689 View attachment 1105690 View attachment 1105691
Nice work Shrederr now time for the flowers to develop!

20-26 is optimal for flower. Gotta get on the QB train , it'll lower temps as well.:d5:

I'd love to do some LST myself, but the monster in my tent makes that a no-go. Lol. Just be careful this far into flower, they're a less flexible. They look quite happy:hookah:

Yea lol lucky the more developed girls has quite a nice structure, very spread out and not too many side branches and leaves.

The other 2 really must get that lst done and stems are still flexy. hope for the best :)

Seriously, Shred. Have you considered using a Scrog net for this grow? I just looked back at your tent, and man, I would totally do that with the tight spacing you have there. Certainly would give you the 10% boost that you seek, judging by the looks of your canopy. Just a thought.

Oh yes I have brother, never thought they'd grow so big. putting a scrog right now is just a mess and won't do anything but supporting the colas, if the plant hasnt grown into the scrog, its useless..

So yeah definitely there's room for lst ill do that during the day.. back is killing me the past week..

Makes sense, Shred. Shows my lack of knowledge about scrogs. I though you could lay the net on top of the canopy, and if the stretch isn't over, the plants could be guided along. That's good to know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Day 61

I suspect N toxicity in one of the plants. Hard to tell when leaves are so naturally dark.

Another thought thats bothering me right now ia what am i gona do with switching from big bud to overdrive... Cuz they wont be finishing on the same week.. Looks like 2 weeks differnece between the different phenos... Help lol
f27dc8208cd8bc30bf7da1ecf7f4f909.jpg
eabd053779d803afaebae9e57fbc1f81.jpg
d8b7e27aea0e5ad9993fc4c56b293e40.jpg
b51e64cb8ee199695875c0745d484b94.jpg
7879aaaa063f02a60bc0e5af0b1eff67.jpg
c43195b6c8c09ce318288bf54b6cb82b.jpg
7accc22ad24dcbacb5fc8e7f0b1a8ade.jpg
23d0a90d003b1016f07fc5e179d52cff.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------
(In Progress) My First Auto Grow: Auto Blackberries by Fastbuds

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/x5-blackberry-auto-run-fastbuds.72662/

I have some of these seeds and I am planning to start a mixed strain grow in a few weeks... Your journal has me really excited!

Day 61

I suspect N toxicity in one of the plants. Hard to tell when leaves are so naturally dark.

Another thought thats bothering me right now ia what am i gona do with switching from big bud to overdrive... Cuz they wont be finishing on the same week.. Looks like 2 weeks differnece between the different phenos... Help lol
f27dc8208cd8bc30bf7da1ecf7f4f909.jpg
eabd053779d803afaebae9e57fbc1f81.jpg
d8b7e27aea0e5ad9993fc4c56b293e40.jpg
b51e64cb8ee199695875c0745d484b94.jpg
7879aaaa063f02a60bc0e5af0b1eff67.jpg
c43195b6c8c09ce318288bf54b6cb82b.jpg
7accc22ad24dcbacb5fc8e7f0b1a8ade.jpg
23d0a90d003b1016f07fc5e179d52cff.jpg

Im somewhat in the same boat. Might need another resevoir if you want to really dial it in. Do you follow the schedule? Or just switch to Overdrive when you think theres about 2 weeks left?

Im somewhat in the same boat. Might need another resevoir if you want to really dial it in. Do you follow the schedule? Or just switch to Overdrive when you think theres about 2 weeks left?
Jay im still trying to figure out... I cant get it though, bb is a booster, od is pk, why dont we use od all the way like normal pk sup? Or i just disnt get it right

Jay im still trying to figure out... I cant get it though, bb is a booster, od is pk, why dont we use od all the way like normal pk sup?

Advanced nutrients says

"For plants in their last 2-3 weeks of growth, the ingredients in Overdrive are more effective at increasing crop value than Big Bud, which is used earlier in bloom cycle."

Might almost be time to switch up. I was planning on doing it a little later ( to get at least 4 weeks of BigBud) but based on that quote, i might switch up sooner.

Back