Indoor x5 Blackberry Auto Run (FastBuds)

I see bushes to smoke!

Okay so this is just about the moment I aim for every grow... I call it The Praying Hands.
I just love how the leaves are pointing directly to the light in a praying position... For me it's a sign I'm spot-on.

photo_2019-09-13_17-06-20.jpg
photo_2019-09-13_17-06-57.jpg

So really everything is going great besides a minor (I hope) leaf condition that was there since forever.. It might be a genetic condition, it doesn't spread to other plants and doesn't seem to stunt growth at all. It kinda looks like a deformation in colors and texture, looks just a lil bit like Tobacco Mosaic and a little bit like leafminer trails but it's none of the above.... So if no one knows what it is I'll just accept my little princess in on the spectrum and I'll love her just as much as her sisters and let it grow without any leaf snipping

In the pictures below there are only minor deformations or coloring because I snipped the damaged leaves up until today.. I posted some more pics of this condition a couple weeks back..

photo_2019-09-13_17-07-01.jpg photo_2019-09-13_17-07-05.jpg photo_2019-09-13_17-07-10.jpg photo_2019-09-13_17-07-13.jpg

Last edited:
Okay so this is just about the moment I aim for every grow... I call it The Praying Hands.
I just love how the leaves are pointing directly to the light in a praying position... For me it's a sign I'm spot-on.

View attachment 1102928 View attachment 1102929

So really everything is going great besides a minor (I hope) leaf condition that was there since forever.. It might be a genetic condition, it doesn't spread to other plants and doesn't seem to stunt growth at all. It kinda looks like a deformation in colors and texture, looks just a lil bit like Tobacco Mosaic and a little bit like leafminer trails but it's none of the above.... So if no one knows what it is I'll just accept my little princess in on the spectrum and I'll love her just as much as her sisters and let it grow without any leaf snipping

In the pictures below there are only minor deformations or coloring because I snipped the damaged leaves up until today.. I posted some more pics of this condition a couple weeks back..

View attachment 1102930 View attachment 1102931 View attachment 1102932 View attachment 1102933
Yeah I think what you have is genetic as I had the exact same thing on a Super Lemon Haze I grew out, she also had quite a few 3 finger leaves and then the sugar leaves were all single fingered as well, seems like with this genetic condition you need to keep an eye on the amount of nitrogen you are using as mine got dark green really quickly after transition from Veg to Bloom.

Yeah I think what you have is genetic as I had the exact same thing on a Super Lemon Haze I grew out, she also had quite a few 3 finger leaves and then the sugar leaves were all single fingered as well, seems like with this genetic condition you need to keep an eye on the amount of nitrogen you are using as mine got dark green really quickly after transition from Veg to Bloom.
Good to know toker!
So far so good with N they dont need a lot.
Feeding just 1ml per liter of Canna Coco A+B.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Day 53

Re-arranged the girls, taller ones on the left, a bit further from the bulb's hot spot.
Defoliated to expose bud sites.

Feeding x3 per day - 1.35 ec, 5.8 ph
Runoff - 1.15 ec, 6.3 ph

Before \ After defoliation

View attachment 1103545View attachment 1103544

Tent pic and some real purple starting already...

View attachment 1103552 View attachment 1103553 View attachment 1103554

Looking great! Id like to try a purple strain, very nice colours!

They seem to like the 3x a day! How you liking the drip system?
I got my runoff EC in check thanks to your paranoia, lol!

Keep it up my dude!

Day 53

Re-arranged the girls, taller ones on the left, a bit further from the bulb's hot spot.
Defoliated to expose bud sites.

Feeding x3 per day - 1.35 ec, 5.8 ph
Runoff - 1.15 ec, 6.3 ph

Before \ After defoliation

View attachment 1103545View attachment 1103544

Tent pic and some real purple starting already...

View attachment 1103552 View attachment 1103553 View attachment 1103554

sterling work holmes - watching in with interest. you know the story with my bb seeds. [fortunately i have a few more so you've provided me with a great reference once i try them again.]

:smoking:

Back