Dinafem Woodys dinafem run

Day 20 for the sour diesels
They all got a feeding of 5ml/L orgatrex
It'll be plain water again for the next couple of weeks.
All 4 girls are showing signs of tip burn.
Maybe 2 tabs is enough for 15litre pots then add a 3rd after week 4 or so?

View attachment 1061364 View attachment 1061369 View attachment 1061368 View attachment 1061367 View attachment 1061365 View attachment 1061366

Lowered the telos another few inches... hit them with some extra light.
Also nice to notice that all 4 girls have similar structure and growth. Stable genetics :thumbsup:
:pass::pass:
pretty cool that they all seem the same pheno dont think iv ever seen that did the burn show up before or after the orgatex

pretty cool that they all seem the same pheno dont think iv ever seen that did the burn show up before or after the orgatex
Saw the slightest touch of yellow tips but def showing stronger after the feed.
Every nute line needs some dialing in but the conflicting info on biotabs website is on another level :shrug:

Every nute line needs some dialing in but the conflicting info on biotabs website is on another level :shrug:
I think they will grow out of the tip burn..once they start using a little more energy..

Did you add the tabs when you popped the beans in, or did you wait for the 2 week mark?

yea i know what ya mean can be a bit confusing any questions id ask bunny or hippy ending

I think they will grow out of the tip burn..once they start using a little more energy..

Did you add the tabs when you popped the beans in, or did you wait for the 2 week mark?
I put the tabs in a couple days before beans
yea i know what ya mean can be a bit confusing any questions id ask bunny or hippy ending
Yea dude ive had some good tips from bunny and medczech im sure hippy knows his stuff too.

I put the tabs in a couple days before beans

Yea dude ive had some good tips from bunny and medczech im sure hippy knows his stuff too.

Looking nice mate. Water only for a good while now if it was me, as they look to be lovely and full of fuel for the stretch. Not overfed, just absolutely full! Class.

I would maybe think about trying to start them off without tabs for a week or two if possible next time. Maybe root riot cubes or coco nursery pots or similar. Something you can just stick straight into the final pot after one or two weeks.

Things can get pretty hot for autos if you stick the tabs into the mix right from the start. You haven’t don’t anythihg wrong at all, you just can avoid a risky stage that’s all.

It is ok to add part of the tabs when you drop the bean, but unless you are transplanting, it is best to wait until week two or three, and slide them down on the sides of the plants being careful not to break roots.

I added P heavy guano and two tabs I never my fifteen liter pots when the beans went down, then added another tab at week three, then fed the orgatrex heavy at week five and then top dressed with Silicium Flash at week seven.

The tip burn would be from the tabs maybe not being buried deep enough , or sometimes if you overwater a bit, they break down too fast and that's can cause that. I like to push them until a little tip burn myself, then I know to dial it back a touch with feedings and go from there. Then you are sure to get max yield.

Starting in separate pots in cubes or something works great, then you can just pop them in a hole in the soil when ready...easy way to get there with no worries about stressing plants with nutes early.

Back