Dinafem Woodys dinafem run

Wait all you use is canna A&B throughout the grow with just big bud added in flower? No cal, no mag, nothing else
Ye but no but ye not telling you [emoji16]forgot to say 1ml of cal and the same mag but not with the first grow with the new nutes [emoji16]see getting lazier [emoji15][emoji15][emoji16]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Well heres the list of nutes i use when running in the wilma
Ghe micro
Ghe grow
Ghe bloom
Shogun Calmag
Cyco silica (also acts as ph up)
Nutrilife sm90
Density pk
Sweet candy
Ph down
whats the percentage of N in the cal mag woody gotta get some saterday

Day 28 sour diesels

Girls are very green and healthy. Showing preflowers already too. But they are small compared to what i would normally have at this age (start of weel 5)
They are all about 1 foot tall so hopefully they stretch a good bit from here.
Lets wait and see

Photo_1559024762201.jpg
Photo_1559024761782.jpg
Photo_1559024761360.jpg
Photo_1559024760932.jpg
Photo_1559024760513.jpg

:pass::pass:

Yeah your girls are normally 25-50% bigger in the Wilma at this stage

Yea ducky im still hoping they hit stretch but they are smaller than im used to and i know im not going to grow 6-10oz autos in this style i'll give it a couple runs and if i dont like results i will go back to running 2 wilmas again
:pass::pass:

Could the tablets be dissolved into water? Just a thought :thumbsup:

@woody Apart from the very slight tip burn things look great mate :pass:

Just water for the next 5-7 days should correct this :bong:

Looking as expected in here. Great!

All the best :bong:

Mark ..

Not really mate as that would mean immediate release of lots of organic goodness I believe. Burn baby burn.

What where you saying about ease of use [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] think I'll stick to my chemicle high [emoji109][emoji109][emoji16]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Seriously dude, if you just follow the instructions it couldn’t be easier. Everyone likes to tinker though and that’s when issues start.

I actually like mixing up nutes etc as it makes me feel more involved. So I do the odd grow with bottles.

I definitely prefer weed grown with organics though. Seems to dry and cure without much effort and you always get great taste etc.

Back