Dinafem Woodys dinafem run

It is ok to add part of the tabs when you drop the bean, but unless you are transplanting, it is best to wait until week two or three, and slide them down on the sides of the plants being careful not to break roots.

I added P heavy guano and two tabs I never my fifteen liter pots when the beans went down, then added another tab at week three, then fed the orgatrex heavy at week five and then top dressed with Silicium Flash at week seven.

The tip burn would be from the tabs maybe not being buried deep enough , or sometimes if you overwater a bit, they break down too fast and that's can cause that. I like to push them until a little tip burn myself, then I know to dial it back a touch with feedings and go from there. Then you are sure to get max yield.

You do NOT want to be pushing Biotabs down through the soil and roots one or two weeks into the grow. Do not do this if it can be avoided. And if can be avoided so don’t do it.

Auto’s roots are super important and are massively important in the final yield. You only get one chance with autos. Don’t fuck with the roots.

Tabs in then plants in. Whatever method you use.

You do NOT want to be pushing Biotabs down through the soil and roots one or two weeks into the grow. Do not do this if it can be avoided. And if can be avoided so don’t do it.

Auto’s roots are super important and are massively important in the final yield. You only get one chance with autos. Don’t fuck with the roots.

Tabs in then plants in. Whatever method you use.
Like I said, I don't push tabs down in myself, but the BioTabs gus themselves said that is an acceptable method.

I agree with you though, that risking that is stupid.

Like I said, I don't push tabs down in myself, but the BioTabs gus themselves said that is an acceptable method.

I agree with you though, that risking that is stupid.

Could the tablets be dissolved into water? Just a thought :thumbsup:

@woody Apart from the very slight tip burn things look great mate :pass:

Just water for the next 5-7 days should correct this :bong:

Looking as expected in here. Great!

All the best :bong:

Mark ..

Saw the slightest touch of yellow tips but def showing stronger after the feed.
Every nute line needs some dialing in but the conflicting info on biotabs website is on another level :shrug:
What where you saying about ease of use [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] think I'll stick to my chemicle high [emoji109][emoji109][emoji16]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Could the tablets be dissolved into water? Just a thought :thumbsup:

@woody Apart from the very slight tip burn things look great mate :pass:

Just water for the next 5-7 days should correct this :bong:

Looking as expected in here. Great!

All the best :bong:

Mark ..

Cheers dude just plain water for the next 2 weeks according to my schedule :thumbsup:
What where you saying about ease of use [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] think I'll stick to my chemicle high [emoji109][emoji109][emoji16]

Well it still is really easy to be fair just slight teething problems.
But if i dont see plenty of fat buds the whole thing goes in the bin and the the wilma gets turned back on
:pighug::pighug:

Cheers dude just plain water for the next 2 weeks according to my schedule [emoji106]

Well it still is really easy to be fair just slight teething problems.
But if i dont see plenty of fat buds the whole thing goes in the bin and the the wilma gets turned back on
:pighug::pighug:
Easier than 20 ltrs of water 25 ml canna A&B and 20 ml of big bud cmon you know how lazy i am [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Easier than 20 ltrs of water 25 ml canna A&B and 20 ml of big bud cmon you know how lazy i am [emoji1787][emoji1787]

come on wile give yourself some cred your using advanced grow micro bloom now thats an entire other bottle you have to pick up now :crying:

Wait all you use is canna A&B throughout the grow with just big bud added in flower? No cal, no mag, nothing else

Back