Dinafem Woodys dinafem run

I have extra tabs left over about 8 i think. I have silicum flash and will order bio pk in the next couple weeks.
Hopefully enough to cover me

Top dress with SF from week 5 once a week until week 7/8 or so. If you used less tabs than suggested, you could add a half a tab into the soil at week five or so trying to push it down in without busting up any roots that may be there. Then the Bio PK is added from when you see flowers until the end. The tea booster from BioTabs is really good as well and recommended to get at some point. It helps plant to better absorb the PK in the first place. Really makes for better tasting buds...

Good luck. BioTabs are a great solution if you want organic buds.

Plant Magic do a organic pk in their oldtimers range , smells good enough to drink :biggrin:

I'll stick with the guinness :biggrin:

:pass::pass:

Top dress with SF from week 5 once a week until week 7/8 or so. If you used less tabs than suggested, you could add a half a tab into the soil at week five or so trying to push it down in without busting up any roots that may be there. Then the Bio PK is added from when you see flowers until the end. The tea booster from BioTabs is really good as well and recommended to get at some point. It helps plant to better absorb the PK in the first place. Really makes for better tasting buds...

Good luck. BioTabs are a great solution if you want organic buds.

Cheers dude i used 3 biotabs in a 18 litre pot and ive amended my schedule to include the top dressing
:d5:

I'll stick with the guinness :biggrin:

Cheers dude i used 3 biotabs in a 18 litre pot and ive amended my schedule to include the top dressing
:d5:
interested in this top dressing craic when i used the tabs i put 3 in a 15l airpot which are really more like 20l and i burned the fook out of one plant and the others got bad deficiencys around week 5 id say almost like i needed another tab or something wasnt using silicum flash either the guy in the grow shop didnt know it existed till i told him about it :doh:

interested in this top dressing craic when i used the tabs i put 3 in a 15l airpot which are really more like 20l and i burned the fook out of one plant and the others got bad deficiencys around week 5 id say almost like i needed another tab or something wasnt using silicum flash either the guy in the grow shop didnt know it existed till i told him about it :doh:
That's odd. I used 2.5 tabs per 15-20 liters and I ran out...no toxicity. Running 5 gallon fabric pots, bottom lined with clay pebbles and not filled up all the way. I ran out of goodies for the larger 2 girls, and the other smaller 2 did much better, but did lighten up a bit mid flower. A full 3 per 4 gallon would have helped for sure...possibly could have gone 4 for the larger 2 ladies

That's odd. I used 2.5 tabs per 15-20 liters and I ran out...no toxicity. Running 5 gallon fabric pots, bottom lined with clay pebbles and not filled up all the way. I ran out of goodies for the larger 2 girls, and the other smaller 2 did much better, but did lighten up a bit mid flower. A full 3 per 4 gallon would have helped for sure...possibly could have gone 4 for the larger 2 ladies
i think the one that got burned was just a odd pheno the others looked great untill they should have started to bulk up then.......

Last edited:
Your guys are confusing me, so I think I will just light up this pipe while you hash it out...no pun intended, but yes, the pipe is full of hash.:baked:

Day 20 for the sour diesels
They all got a feeding of 5ml/L orgatrex
It'll be plain water again for the next couple of weeks.
All 4 girls are showing signs of tip burn.
Maybe 2 tabs is enough for 15litre pots then add a 3rd after week 4 or so?

Photo_1558333598153.jpg
Photo_1558333598444.jpg
Photo_1558333598737.jpg
Photo_1558333599035.jpg
Photo_1558333597894.jpg
Photo_1558333627420.jpg

Lowered the telos another few inches... hit them with some extra light.
Also nice to notice that all 4 girls have similar structure and growth. Stable genetics :thumbsup:

Back