Dinafem Woodys dinafem run

No mate first run with all this gear. I just got it on ebay as a last minute alternative to bactrex.
I should have done some without it as a test :thumbsup:
Meh lol. Shoulda coulda woulda! I guess bacteria is bacteria right? as long as the genus and species are the same...or the sourcing or extraction process could differ, as well as concentration level.... Was it considerably cheaper? Do you remember if it was available in the US by chance lol

Meh lol. Shoulda coulda woulda! I guess bacteria is bacteria right? as long as the genus and species are the same...or the sourcing or extraction process could differ, as well as concentration level.... Was it considerably cheaper? Do you remember if it was available in the US by chance lol

Thay probably dont i just tyed trichoderma into ebay uk and it came up.
Try ebay usa dude

@davisgirl
:pighug:

Day 7 for the sour diesel autos

I was away for 4 days so gave them 1 litre each of plain tap water and hoped for the best. Was worried they would have dried out but they were fine.

photo_1557219632234-jpg.1055895
photo_1557219632608-jpg.1055898
photo_1557219631947-jpg.1055896
photo_1557219631527-jpg.1055897

I lowered the light from 100cm to 90cm now they are a little more established.

:pass::pass:

One week in and our Auto Sour Diesel looks to be doing very well indeed :thumbsup:

@woody nicely done so far my friend :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Quick update sour diesels are on day 14.
Just plain water again this week. Biotabs almost make it too easy... no checking ph or ppm and adjusting res.

View attachment 1058968 View attachment 1058969 View attachment 1058972 View attachment 1058973 View attachment 1058970 View attachment 1058971
Telos still at 90cm above canopy.
Girls seem happy enough so far
:pass::pass:
Seems like your work is....ummmm err, NOT cut out for you?? Lol.
Biotabs baby! Definitely makes for a great start! Do you have any extra tabs? Or something organic to amend with? They may need a boost of N right before flower kicks in good...week 5ish
Were you able to get one of their PK products also?

Seems like your work is....ummmm err, NOT cut out for you?? Lol.
Biotabs baby! Definitely makes for a great start! Do you have any extra tabs? Or something organic to amend with? They may need a boost of N right before flower kicks in good...week 5ish
Were you able to get one of their PK products also?

I have extra tabs left over about 8 i think. I have silicum flash and will order bio pk in the next couple weeks.
Hopefully enough to cover me

Back