Indoor Winter Autos By MOG

Cool, thanks for the heads up! After having an earlier peek at your feed schedual there were a couple of things that I'm currious about. At the top of the chart you have TOtank 6.5pH veg. Is that your veg feed pH for Rockwool? Also do you measure ppm on 500 or 700 scale?
@CannaRuss TOtank Is my top-off tank. I have a 35 gallon water tank that I needed when doing 3x10 gallon tank DWC. It is left over in my system and is quite handy. I stage my water for 8 to 10 days with aeration and PH to 6.5. (don't remember what "veg" there means) This gravity feeds to my 10 gallon reservoir on a float valve. The PH target in the reservoir is 5.8. There is never more water in my system than can be held in the drip pan floor.

I use the Hanna Scale "500"

35galtank.jpg

I really hate pesticides but sometimes they are a necessary evil. I had the tiniest white fly at the end of the last crop. It is smaller than the period in this sentence. At first I thought it was just my skin cells flying around in the bright light. There were not very many of them and they are impossible to see on the white Orca Grow Film. I have a Hot Shot hanging in the space for the next two hours. That should dispatch them without too much exposure in the bedroom.

Have you grown Dutch Passion Durban Poison Auto before?
And if so, any other information you could offer would be appreciated---yield, height, and smoke/vape report.

I have wanted to grow this for several years and just not have got around to it.

I really hate pesticides but sometimes they are a necessary evil. I had the tiniest white fly at the end of the last crop. It is smaller than the period in this sentence. At first I thought it was just my skin cells flying around in the bright light. There were not very many of them and they are impossible to see on the white Orca Grow Film. I have a Hot Shot hanging in the space for the next two hours. That should dispatch them without too much exposure in the bedroom.
I used Dr. Zymes this summer in my outdoor, and will give it a spray inside if I need too. Killed a thrip problem that was starting and kept the flies away for the grow. "Spray naked" So i figure it can't get me too bad :crying:

I used Dr. Zymes this summer in my outdoor, and will give it a spray inside if I need too. Killed a thrip problem that was starting and kept the flies away for the grow. "Spray naked" So i figure it can't get me too bad :crying:
I prefer biologicals like Dr. Zymes but some problems require a different approach. I like my girls in the grow room but I don't get naked with them.

Is cleaning the grow space part of the last grow or part of the new grow? Oh well here I am:rofl:

_DSC1955.JPG
_DSC1956.JPG
_DSC1957.JPG
_DSC3470.JPG
_DSC3471.JPG

Look at that White Pre-Filter it will never look like that again :rofl:

Back