This should be an interesting display...goodluck
Thanks @Nabzter :toke:
I'll try to keep it interesting:biggrin:

Here's Miss White Widow on day 6.
full

full

Chugging along nicely.

Thanks for stopping by!:bong:

Good luck with your grow, looks good so far, just subbed!
I suppose green bottom airpot is 12 liters according to airpot web page amirite? Oh and did you put the seed into the soil first or germinated between paper towells?

Good luck with your grow, looks good so far, just subbed!
I suppose green bottom airpot is 12 liters according to airpot web page amirite? Oh and did you put the seed into the soil first or germinated between paper towells?
Thanks @Badger :pass:
And thanks for the sub.
Yeah the green bottom is approx 3+gallons.
I germinate in Root Riot cubes(my process is in my signature), then transfer to final home.

Ronin, one thing that's kept me from pulling the trigger on these beans is the long flower period listed on the DF website. I think they list 80 days- but I see you've gone from seed to harvest in 79. Are you doing anything to speed it up?

I seem to be having a tough time getting even allegedly "fast" strains to finish under 85-90 days lately, not sure why..

Ronin, one thing that's kept me from pulling the trigger on these beans is the long flower period listed on the DF website. I think they list 80 days- but I see you've gone from seed to harvest in 79. Are you doing anything to speed it up?
I seem to be having a tough time getting even allegedly "fast" strains to finish under 85-90 days lately, not sure why..
All my White Widows have come down on the average of 79 days.
I think I had one go 80.
Not doing anything to speed them up.
I prefer to harvest my ladies when they're nice and milky with a hint of amber.
For those that prefer a bit more sleepy/couchy meds, 80+ days may be the expectation.:cheers:

Back