Dinafem The Best Kind of Threesome: Moby Dick XXL and 2 White Widow XXL

Damn, nice looking girls. You can always LST if they start getting too leggy. How tall is your tent? And do you have a journal up (if so please link it here so I can follow)? I'm pretty sure the MD XXL is Widow XXL and Haze XXL and that the Critical is somewhere in the Widow. Assuming the Internet is right.
Thanks man! I have a super small tent it is 32x32x63 but its working decent for 3 so far.

I don't have a grow journal online yet but I think I will start one now. I have been taking daily photos since day 9 so, I will definitely link it when I get it going.

Yea I thought Critical was in there somewhere, I still have 2 MDXXL seeds left but I am impressed with dinafem so far. I will probably go with them again in the future. I need to find a little bit faster delivery to the US though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So I thought I would check on this grow with a little love.

Love the experimentation and the advice. I will admit I wussed out on the Fim/topping but have done a bit of defoliating. I was going to LST but they are growing so even I haven't done much but support one that was growing so much her stem couldn't hold her up.

Tell me what you guys think.

And @dinafemMark if you could recommend me with a similar growing strain to the Moby Dick XXL cuz I'm looking to get something that is another hearty strain like these girls! :) I have some Critical autos that I believe are the origins of the strain but I want to get another dinafem strain I think after this.
68894c30f6f821292008b9cdb147b5ef.jpg

If you like our Moby dick xxl grow style then I would definitely recommend our Amnesia xxl auto or Blue Amnesia xxl auto, also Auto Blue Kush could be a contender :pass:

Maybe we could sponsor your next grow on AFN ?

I'm only a pm away mate :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark.

If you like our Moby dick xxl grow style then I would definitely recommend our Amnesia xxl auto or Blue Amnesia xxl auto, also Auto Blue Kush could be a contender :pass:

Maybe we could sponsor your next grow on AFN ?

I'm only a pm away mate :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark.

Awesome suggestions! I always love a good haze!! :baked: I have heard good things about the Amnesia! And I would love that!! I will hit you up here in the next week for sure!

And I finally got to getting my journal going, so all the advice of everyone is welcome. I finally did my LST today and I am hoping they recover nicely. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dinafem-moby-dick-xxl-first-grow.71080/

Also I have it here https://growdiaries.com/diaries/27660-my-first-grow on a different site with a few more details and pictures.

:meds:

Interesting week. Lost a Widow to poor drainage (stem rot, not at all because of the coco like I thought before) and almost lost the Moby, but I think it'll pull through. The 4 gallon pots I'm using are of a poor design and don't allow for good drainage. Damn things only have one large hole right in the middle and four equally large ones on the side so that either your soil sits in a swamp or it goes pouring out. So I smashed a few holes in the bottoms to let water out a little more evenly. Seems to be doing the trick. The younger/sole Widow is cruising right along. Gave her a light dose of Remo's bloom nutes for a little PK bump. Will add some Bud Igniter in her next feed. She is a very nice looking plant but I forgot to get pictures. [HASHTAG]#dablife[/HASHTAG]

Moby day 36, the promised fim shot. I still can't see all angles properly, but at least 3 good colas out of it.
MD XXL day 36.jpg

Thanks man! I have a super small tent it is 32x32x63 but its working decent for 3 so far.

I don't have a grow journal online yet but I think I will start one now. I have been taking daily photos since day 9 so, I will definitely link it when I get it going.

Yea I thought Critical was in there somewhere, I still have 2 MDXXL seeds left but I am impressed with dinafem so far. I will probably go with them again in the future. I need to find a little bit faster delivery to the US though.

I've only got a 2'x4' space, but it's really more like 22". Still, I can shove 6x 2gal and 2x 4gal pots in there at once.

Oh how frustrating!!! I’ve got a couple juveniles suffering borderline root rot in DWC. It fucks with my day. When the grow is going good, I’m on top of the world. When I hit snags — well I become one gloomy bitch then. :rofl:

Baby them and see if you can bring them around ... my Dinafem girl is pretty robust, a tank really — you’ll get it worked out and the genetics will help. All will be well and you’ll have some fine bud at the end. :thumbsup:

Oh how frustrating!!! I’ve got a couple juveniles suffering borderline root rot in DWC. It fucks with my day. When the grow is going good, I’m on top of the world. When I hit snags — well I become one gloomy bitch then. :rofl:

Baby them and see if you can bring them around ... my Dinafem girl is pretty robust, a tank really — you’ll get it worked out and the genetics will help. All will be well and you’ll have some fine bud at the end. :thumbsup:
The Moby is already looking a little better, though I think I lost a few days worth of growth. Oh well, at least I caught the problem before it took two plants instead of one. This is why I have extra seeds. :smoking:

The Best Kind of Threesome: Moby Dick XXL and 2 White Widow XXL....
Uh, if you think that is the best kind of threesome, then we need have a long talk.
Lol I'd rather see these 3 lady's go at it. Just make sure you pay attention to each female equally. From my experience it could get weird fast or you end up in a twosome or worse, with nothing but ur moby Dick in your hand lmfao

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

Quickie update. Moby continues to perk up a little even showing some vertical growth. She's also giving off some MD stank. Widow looks very happy. They are on days 41 and 35 respectively. Gave everyone some Bud Ignitor, Remo's Bloom, and Astroflower and half strength. I should've given them full Bud Ignitor since they don't get anything else. *shrug* Next time. Got some mychorrizae for the next watering. It's actually a two-part thing. I've already seen part A in action and it's legit so I'm pretty stoked to try it out. Inexpensive too. If anyone has experience with this stuff, I'd love to know your thoughts. Sorry about the purples, it rained all day.

Root zone goodies (C4 photobomb):
root rescue.jpg
soil activator.jpg

Moby Dick XXL resin production begins; main cola and a random cola:
MD XXL day 41b.jpg
MD XXL day 41a.jpg

White Widow XXL pre-flowers really starting now; main cola and secondary:
WW XXL 2 day 35a.jpg
WW XXL 2 day 35b.jpg

Quickie update. Moby continues to perk up a little even showing some vertical growth. She's also giving off some MD stank. Widow looks very happy. They are on days 41 and 35 respectively. Gave everyone some Bud Ignitor, Remo's Bloom, and Astroflower and half strength. I should've given them full Bud Ignitor since they don't get anything else. *shrug* Next time. Got some mychorrizae for the next watering. It's actually a two-part thing. I've already seen part A in action and it's legit so I'm pretty stoked to try it out. Inexpensive too. If anyone has experience with this stuff, I'd love to know your thoughts. Sorry about the purples, it rained all day.

Root zone goodies (C4 photobomb):
View attachment 1046165 View attachment 1046166

Moby Dick XXL resin production begins; main cola and a random cola:
View attachment 1046164 View attachment 1046168

White Widow XXL pre-flowers really starting now; main cola and secondary:
View attachment 1046170 View attachment 1046171

Moby dick looks to be bouncing back and White widow looks to be starting the bloom stage :thumbsup:

What type of pots are you using mate?

If they are of a plastic material could you not add more holes to assist with draining? As I feel 99% of your problem is caused by the roots sitting in old/stagnant water?

More drainage would be very beneficial if possible :pass:

Thanks for the diary update mate . I'll drop back in on the next :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Back