Dinafem The Best Kind of Threesome: Moby Dick XXL and 2 White Widow XXL

You don't want to top any lower than the 4th. 4th to 6th. Mine's on day 20/21 so I'll be giving her a haircut before you, probably end of the week so keep watching. LST is fun to do. Autos want to grow, our job is to guide that and a nice even canopy is the best use of space and light indoors.
Awesome, thanks for the info. Yea I feel a bit more informed about what to do after the initial main stalk bend. I look forward to seeing your updates!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Moby Dick XXL, White Widow XXL [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] Update:

Day 21 and both are growing constantly. They are hungry for calmag so I'm dipping into the Remo stuff already. :tonic: Roughly half strength, but I might start adding calmag to their nightly kep spray. I've included a side profile (below) of the Moby to show the nice structure already. Will probably give her a haircut by Friday. Widow's stem is a bit weak still so propping her up with some supports. They seem to get top-heavy early on with all the insane leaf growth.

White Widow XXL [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] Update:

Pretty much the same as no. 1, only a week behind in growth. Also hungry for calmag and still has a very weak stem. Looks great otherwise.

Moby Dick XXL
MD XXL day 21.jpg
MD XXL day 21 side.jpg

White Widow XXL [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
WW XXL day 21.jpg

White Widow XXL [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
WW XXL 2 day 15.jpg

Day 22 Update:
Change of plans. Decided to FIM instead of topping because if this fails, I can always top later. As promised, slightly better lighting (and a better lens). Spraying MagNifiCal fairly liberally. Lordy these things eat a lot.

Posing for the camera with devil's horns:
MD XXL day 22 FIM side.jpg
MD XXL day 22 FIM top.jpg

You don't want to top any lower than the 4th. 4th to 6th. Mine's on day 20/21 so I'll be giving her a haircut before you, probably end of the week so keep watching. LST is fun to do. Autos want to grow, our job is to guide that and a nice even canopy is the best use of space and light indoors.

I agree mate, I normally top and advise topping at node 5 :thumbsup: so node 4-6 is perfect.

@The Closet Grower Now this is my kind of 3 some lol with 2 of our more popular XXL autoflowering ladies :bong:

All 3 look in tip top shape and starting to develop really well indeed :thumbsup:

Let's see what these autoflowering monsters can do in your garden , with your set up and great start we predict a very cool grow :bong:

Good luck my friend. I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest :thumbsup:

Until next time :bong:

All the best

Mark..

I agree mate, I normally top and advise topping at node 5 :thumbsup: so node 4-6 is perfect.

@The Closet Grower Now this is my kind of 3 some lol with 2 of our more popular XXL autoflowering ladies :bong:

All 3 look in tip top shape and starting to develop really well indeed :thumbsup:

Let's see what these autoflowering monsters can do in your garden , with your set up and great start we predict a very cool grow :bong:

Good luck my friend. I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest :thumbsup:

Until next time :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Hey thanks for jumping on board, Mark, I really appreciate it. I quite enjoy White Widow as you can probably see. They're growing non-stop. My goal is to make hash from these ladies, but we'll see to that when the time comes. Gotta make the delicious resin first. :eyebrows:

Back