Dinafem The Best Kind of Threesome: Moby Dick XXL and 2 White Widow XXL

Right on man got em going! the lil white tips had me worried for ya had that happen my first cpl rounds I'd lose a seed from the moisture. Quick question did the plant you strapped down root like you wanted it to? I like crazy training tricks I'm suprised AFN doesn't have a forum dedicated to it. Not so much how to it, but pictures of the plants tied it all kinds of crazy ways. Maybe not so much with autos but definetly gonna try your trick with few photosensitive. Anyway good luck keep pics coming

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

Moby dick looks to be bouncing back and White widow looks to be starting the bloom stage :thumbsup:

What type of pots are you using mate?

If they are of a plastic material could you not add more holes to assist with draining? As I feel 99% of your problem is caused by the roots sitting in old/stagnant water?

More drainage would be very beneficial if possible :pass:

Thanks for the diary update mate . I'll drop back in on the next :bong:

All the best

Mark..
Mark, you're spot on about the problem. The design of these black pots I'm using is really terrible. They're soft plastic with one hole in the bottom right in the middle about 1cm across. It's a big hole and it clogs when sitting in the drip pan so the bottom inches of your soil/coco/whatever is a swamp. I poked even more holes in the bottom the other day and Moby immediately looked better (she was still dripping water when I picked her up!). Last night I added some of the mycorrhizae and bacteria I picked up which should help, too. Gave it to the entire garden. Apparently these little buggers devour nutes and water like crazy, can't wait for them to kick into action. Cheers. :smoking:

Right on man got em going! the lil white tips had me worried for ya had that happen my first cpl rounds I'd lose a seed from the moisture. Quick question did the plant you strapped down root like you wanted it to? I like crazy training tricks I'm suprised AFN doesn't have a forum dedicated to it. Not so much how to it, but pictures of the plants tied it all kinds of crazy ways. Maybe not so much with autos but definetly gonna try your trick with few photosensitive. Anyway good luck keep pics coming

Thanks, Flash. My damned drainage problems led to all sorts of other issues/deficiencies/overdoses, but she's pumping out resin like crazy (smells sooooo gooooood) and starting to gain a bit of height. Not sure if the stems have rooted properly yet, I'm not real keen on disturbing them, but what little bits I did see looked promising like the rooting gel was taking effect. Might have to wait until harvest time to know for sure. I'm finding that autos don't really want much training beyond evening out the canopy...at least the few I've got going sure don't need much (I have a Sweet Seeds CBD plant that wants absolutely no training at all it's so perfect looking).

I have one photo on the go that I received as a flowered cutting in December. I re-vegged her, grew her out, trained her, started to flower her, and then decided I wanted to run autoflowers instead so she is reverting back to veg. Again. :crying: I'm going to crazy-train her and then stick her outside. Poor girl is confused: laying down resin AND pushing out vegetative growth. Very funny plant.

Thanks, Flash. My damned drainage problems led to all sorts of other issues/deficiencies/overdoses, but she's pumping out resin like crazy (smells sooooo gooooood) and starting to gain a bit of height. Not sure if the stems have rooted properly yet, I'm not real keen on disturbing them, but what little bits I did see looked promising like the rooting gel was taking effect. Might have to wait until harvest time to know for sure. I'm finding that autos don't really want much training beyond evening out the canopy...at least the few I've got going sure don't need much (I have a Sweet Seeds CBD plant that wants absolutely no training at all it's so perfect looking).

I have one photo on the go that I received as a flowered cutting in December. I re-vegged her, grew her out, trained her, started to flower her, and then decided I wanted to run autoflowers instead so she is reverting back to veg. Again. :crying: I'm going to crazy-train her and then stick her outside. Poor girl is confused: laying down resin AND pushing out vegetative growth. Very funny plant.
Sounds like fun that's the kinda things I wanna do lol yeah it's crazy how the problems can come on most of my problems were over mothering but I been battling powdery mildew for some reason seems to be the autos that it likes more I've been veggin photos beside them and they don't get one spot but I've been running canuk strains mostly not so much cuz I'm cheap but I like single seed packs so I try so many strains lol but I ran a dinafem kush and cheese and sweet skunk by sweets seeds and they also were very resistant to the p.m so I cut everything early and did a reset so I got alot of space to start something nice I've got few more canuk photos they seem great so gonna run G.G#4 and do try some new stuff on that lol but sticking with dinafem for my auto run maybe mephisto lol Cheak the frost on this kushy kush from canuk I cut it early 45 days from preflower smells so raunchy love it! the auto was my last one cut also early but she suffered nute burn /lockout maybe lol I'll send you a link when I get plant started enough to try the elephant stomp training lmao
c71c2c05c113c503fa1a16fada6ac2a5.jpg
ba8e4377a5359474c29f4c65e4cb4853.jpg
2a339ff1f930db023403809670790aa2.jpg
8569b95e7712399b65a9f892dc03f0b0.jpg

Sounds like fun that's the kinda things I wanna do lol yeah it's crazy how the problems can come on most of my problems were over mothering but I been battling powdery mildew for some reason seems to be the autos that it likes more I've been veggin photos beside them and they don't get one spot but I've been running canuk strains mostly not so much cuz I'm cheap but I like single seed packs so I try so many strains lol but I ran a dinafem kush and cheese and sweet skunk by sweets seeds and they also were very resistant to the p.m so I cut everything early and did a reset so I got alot of space to start something nice I've got few more canuk photos they seem great so gonna run G.G#4 and do try some new stuff on that lol but sticking with dinafem for my auto run maybe mephisto lol Cheak the frost on this kushy kush from canuk I cut it early 45 days from preflower smells so raunchy love it! the auto was my last one cut also early but she suffered nute burn /lockout maybe lol I'll send you a link when I get plant started enough to try the elephant stomp training lmao
c71c2c05c113c503fa1a16fada6ac2a5.jpg
ba8e4377a5359474c29f4c65e4cb4853.jpg
2a339ff1f930db023403809670790aa2.jpg
8569b95e7712399b65a9f892dc03f0b0.jpg

When your plants are in veg, spray them with potassium silicate. It builds up a resistance to PM and all sorts of other diseases/pests. You can add it to your waterings/feedings, too. Silica is pretty amazing stuff and it's non-toxic, so you can't burn them with it (potassium sure, but there's not much in there). 500ml bottle treats 2000 liters.

I love Mephisto's stuff, the plants seem to train themselves. I have a few that I can't wait to try. The Dinafem autos that I've seen are ridiculously nice, like perfect miniature pot plants. And they smell so good. That is one frosty nug. A real shame you had to chop early, but I bet it's a super relaxing smoke.

When your plants are in veg, spray them with potassium silicate. It builds up a resistance to PM and all sorts of other diseases/pests. You can add it to your waterings/feedings, too. Silica is pretty amazing stuff and it's non-toxic, so you can't burn them with it (potassium sure, but there's not much in there). 500ml bottle treats 2000 liters.

I love Mephisto's stuff, the plants seem to train themselves. I have a few that I can't wait to try. The Dinafem autos that I've seen are ridiculously nice, like perfect miniature pot plants. And they smell so good. That is one frosty nug. A real shame you had to chop early, but I bet it's a super relaxing smoke.
Right on I'll Cheak it out thanks for the info that's what I need is to do it stop it before it starts this time lol and yeah it's pretty strong it's actually kinda done got Amber's on leaves 90 percent cloudy 10 clear right on the bud. I got some clones to so I'll try it more mature next time I guess

Update time. Got a few changes in the garden, namely light! And lots of it. In addition to the Meizhi 300, I've installed two of the 450W units for a total of 1200W. Already seeing major improvement and growth from it. I've also added Grotek's Monster Bloom powdered formula (0-50-30) to the feeding schedule. It's very popular and infinitely cheaper than anything from Advanced. Adding the mycorrhizae and bacteria to every watering and that has definitely helped. I'm even giving the fungi to my house plants. I did forget to add calmag until this week (*facepalm*), but luckily neither plant showed any signs of deficiencies. Temps soared to 88F the other day, but that's under control now. Goddamn Spring weather.

The Moby looks better, but it's tiny. Gave her a bit of a trim to let some light and air through. Gonna produce some wicked good resin, but unfortunately the yield is going to be pitiful. Poor girl. She smells like straight lemons right now. So delicious.

MD as of yesterday (day 51):
MD XXL day 54.jpg

White Widow is coming right along now. She received a heavy defoliation last week, not that you'd know it today. Good flower production, starting to get some lift; resin is also starting to form on some colas. Most of the leaves have that lovely blue-ish hue to them much like the Moby only not quite as dark.

WW post-defol (day 41):
WW XXL 2 day 41.jpg

WW a week later (day 48):
WW XXL 2 day 48a.jpg
WW XXL 2 day 48b.jpg

Back