Day 32

The smell is beginning to kick in but I'm not going to hook up the carbon filter or run the negative ion generator unless it really begins to become noticeable. The stretch is beginning to slow down a bit which is fine with me. I love doing LST but it does become a little tiresome after awhile. At first, I wasn't sure how well the milk crate set up would work for me but it's turning out to be just great. In a few days, I'll be going the old 'plant an auto seed every five weeks' route by starting another White Widow in another one gallon container just like this one. For the first five weeks, she won't be trained to anything but the container since the triangular 'phototron' doesn't have much room for anything other than a CFL and the container. It wasn't a problem last time around so this time shouldn't be much different.
CBD White Widow Haze Hand Watered Ebb and Flow 8-8-20 Day 32 (4).jpg

Day 37

Someone's going to be getting a new roommate in a week or so. I had planned on starting the next round in my little homemade phototron but as it turns out there's enough room in the cabinet for both. Since the next round will be mainlined, there shouldn't be an issue of space. I'll probably wind up having to remove a few of the encyclopedias in order to pull the seedling away from the light some. Either way, I'm pretty psyched about not having to run another light and fan.
CBD White Widow Haze Hand Watered Ebb and Flow 8-13-20 Day 37 (6).jpg

Day 40

I snapped a branch on one of the mains last night. It's not fully broken and it's currently taped and supported. It should bounce back but probably not going to be as strong as it once was. Oh well. I'm concluding that this grow would have been better off with the scrog screen in place. Doing so would allow me tie down to the screen. As it is, I'm limited to the confines of the milk crate. Although, having the scrog screen in place wouldn't allow me to house the WW XXL that's currently germinating.
CBD White Widow Haze Hand Watered Ebb and Flow 8-16-20  Day 40 (1).jpg

Day 45

I moved the WW seedling into the cabinet after only 24 hours out of its Rapid Rooter. I had it several inches lower than it currently sits so that it wouldn't get too stressed from the light. I'm hoping that it won't take up a lot of space while the other finishes. I kind of pushed the limits in the defoliation realm but I don't think it'll cause any set backs.
CBD White Widow Haze Hand Watered Ebb and Flow 8-21-20 Day 45 (1).jpg

Day 61

She's getting thickerer and frostierer..
CBD White Widow Haze Hand Watered Ebb and Flow 9-6-20 Day 61 (1).jpg

CBD White Widow Haze Hand Watered Ebb and Flow 9-6-20 Day 61 (2).jpg

Day 66

I don't often get a chance to get any photos with the lights off. Here's one from yesterday.
On another note, it took me the better part of three grow journals to figure out how to attach images as thumbnails. My apologies.

Attachments

• CBD White Widow Haze Hand Watered Ebb and Flow 9-10-20 Day 65 (6).jpg
    CBD White Widow Haze Hand Watered Ebb and Flow 9-10-20 Day 65 (6).jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 36
Day 71

Things are getting very close to finishing up for this one. I still don't see any amber outside of what can be seen on sugar leaves.

Attachments

• CBD White Widow Haze Hand Watered Ebb and Flow 9-16-20 Day 71 (4).jpg
    CBD White Widow Haze Hand Watered Ebb and Flow 9-16-20 Day 71 (4).jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 34
  • CBD White Widow Haze Hand Watered Ebb and Flow 9-16-20 Day 71 (12).jpg
    CBD White Widow Haze Hand Watered Ebb and Flow 9-16-20 Day 71 (12).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Back