Seed Stockers White Widow SCROG

You stop burping when you get to target humidity though?

i find anything over 63% is a bit wet feeliing for me i like it around 58% doesn't sound like a big difference but it is
if you get it dried out and keep burping the jars the smell should come back after a few weeks in the jars
[/QUOTE]
no you keep burping till the smell returns take around a month usually sometimes less

Ok thanks! When you are down to mid 60’s how long do you burp for if smell still no returned?

no you keep burping till the smell returns take around a month usually sometimes less
[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks! When you are down to mid 60’s how long do you burp for if smell still no returned?

[/QUOTE]
i usally stop after a month then i do it every now and again i thin getting the bud dry before jarring is the most important part

i usally stop after a month then i do it every now and again i thin getting the bud dry before jarring is the most important part
[/QUOTE]
Ok I was just concerned that all that burping would loose more humidity so you needed a bit in the tank so to speak. I’m aiming for a slightly sticky cure about 65% then when I put it in my smoking pot it will dry a little more. Sorry for ally the questions, if you weren’t the other side of the Atlantic I’d share some with you for helping me!

Last edited:
Ok I was just concerned that all that burping would loose more humidity so you needed a bit in the tank so to speak. I’m aiming for a slightly sticky cure about 65% then when I put it in my smoking pot it will dry a little more. Sorry for ally the questions, if you weren’t the other side of the Atlantic I’d share some with you for helping me!
[/QUOTE]
no worries bro happy to be helpful

Put it all in brown bags again overnight and back in jars today and the first two I tested are 57% That is after hydrometer in jar for about 5 hours. Hoping it will go back up a bit.

[/QUOTE]

Put it all in brown bags again overnight and back in jars today and the first two I tested are 57% That is after hydrometer in jar for about 5 hours. Hoping it will go back up a bit.

[/QUOTE]
you can buy humidity packs from boveda or others at 63% humidity if thats where you want to end up but 57 will be fine

Some is 55% a lot lower than I wanted. If I put a Boveda in or some from a higher percentage jar can I raise it? I read the cure is dead below 55%

you can buy humidity packs from boveda or others at 63% humidity if thats where you want to end up but 57 will be fine
[/QUOTE]

Back