Blueberry Skunk seedling not growing

It's day 12 and she is still struggling :( I just watered her with cal-mag and nutes.. not sure what else to do. Please help.

BlueberrySkunk-12.jpg

Understood - first time growing in coco. I didn't realize that I had to use nutes for every watering session.
Anything that has no nutrients in it like Coco you need to feed or plant will die. If it's soil it can find it's own nutrition. If you are having problems I like soil but you have already had trouble with soil so maybe not for you but I feel like soil is the simplest medium and has the most room for mistakes. I don't even ph

Anything that has no nutrients in it like Coco you need to feed or plant will die. If it's soil it can find it's own nutrition. If you are having problems I like soil but you have already had trouble with soil so maybe not for you but I feel like soil is the simplest medium and has the most room for mistakes. I don't even ph

Thanks, I also felt soil was a better medium, so tried that in my 1st grow and it wasn't very successful - wasn't able to manage nutes, lighting and various other challenges. I now have a good set of lights and a proper grow cabinet, so figured I would try coco/perlite mix and manage the nutes carefully. I am looking to set this up as an autopot and begin bottom feeding after another week or so.

Not sure I can help with a seedling struggling in coco, but I can +1 the soil suggestion. Now that you're running proper lights they'll take care of any little mistakes. In coco there are so many variables, which when you have advanced knowledge you can handle, but when you don't, there are so many possible causes of a problem. Soil and good lights will take you to harvest with a huuuge margin for error. Good luck however you go on :goodluck: :smokeit:

Gotta have patience while them roots are getting sorted out.

Back