I would say it's close to time to start adding some pk not much just like I told u before probably in a few days looks great though and u thought it wasn't going to produce well lol looks good from my house bud

I would say it's close to time to start adding some pk not much just like I told u before probably in a few days looks great though and u thought it wasn't going to produce well lol looks good from my house bud
Its so hard to pick them hey. Was doing my head in haha. I'm hoping with the extra light. New extra nutes and more experience it'll give me a a more solid bud and better yeild. Always learning. Thanks for your help with all this

Its so hard to pick them hey. Was doing my head in haha. I'm hoping with the extra light. New extra nutes and more experience it'll give me a a more solid bud and better yeild. Always learning. Thanks for your help with all this
Looks like it will some plant are long 15wks some even more but as long as ur learning also this place is all about helping brotha

Looks like it will some plant are long 15wks some even more but as long as ur learning also this place is all about helping brotha
Yeah. I think doing it indoor also you can monitor things you are learning easier then outdoor. Ive had some extreme temps in this grow but have made it through. This was her today. The nutrient I picked up for late flower was Greenplanet pk spike. 0.14.15 I think the npk is
20210203_175116.jpg

So she's getting quite bushy. Its starting to perspire and I was wondering should I do anything leaf removal. I have plenty of time I believe as I still have heaps of white hairs. @MesaBoogie @Fitzy @Garage_Grower @knoxda @Jpkindbud @St. Tom @Vegasbear87 @blue View attachment 1283650View attachment 1283651
I remove leaves to help with airflow and my very bottom stuff that's is not getting any light my best advise is only remove small amounts and you will be OK .plus she's shaping up to be a real great plant u should be happy

I remove leaves to help with airflow and my very bottom stuff that's is not getting any light my best advise is only remove small amounts and you will be OK .plus she's shaping up to be a real great plant u should be happy
Thanks mate. I'll give her a little clean up. Yeah I'm keen to see what she's like when its done

Back