Not very fat. But solid @MesaBoogie @Django_TO @Fitzy @Garage_Grower
20201108_194038.jpg
20201108_194046.jpg
20201108_194052.jpg

What trichome maturity have you guys experienced? My buds are i believe completely formed and as I check my trichs they are still very much not maturing. Is there something I may do doing to prolong this or could it just be the genetics or my impatience. How long does this process normally take and is there anything I could be doing to improve it @MesaBoogie @blue @Fitzy @Garage_Grower @Django_TO

:smoking:Hurry up and wait at the end, always the hardest part! Just check on them each day and you will start to notice them changing on you!

What trichome maturity have you guys experienced? My buds are i believe completely formed and as I check my trichs they are still very much not maturing. Is there something I may do doing to prolong this or could it just be the genetics or my impatience. How long does this process normally take and is there anything I could be doing to improve it @MesaBoogie @blue @Fitzy @Garage_Grower @Django_TO
It's very much strain depending I've seen some @ 100 days with + not a single amber tric so I will say look @ the caylaxes to see if there swelling and make sure there are no new white hairs then give her 2days dark

It's very much strain depending I've seen some @ 100 days with + not a single amber tric so I will say look @ the caylaxes to see if there swelling and make sure there are no new white hairs then give her 2days dark
2020-11-09_150846_128.jpg
2020-11-05_174636_919.jpg

I say 7days looks very much like my blue dream and I'm giving it till Sunday@ the latest bc mine is a bit further but not by much.
Righto. I've cut my nutes back and then ill just give her water. Is it worth pulling the top of the plant and leaving the bottom

Back