Dinafem When to harvest the CBD strains?

Very interesting topic, I have an Auto Industrial Plant CBD going right now and wondered the same thing. After almost two years and 5 pages it appears that the "lab guy" doesn't have this data either. Would there be another source that we could draw on for these answers? I realize at that point it would be generic info but, I'm new to growing and this would be very good info to have to maximize ones meds. Just my two cents.

Just so everyone is clear as to what I have found and Mark has found is that the best time to harvest is at all cloudy..

Just no scientific data but in talking with some other breeders their higher CBD range comes at all cloudy. First sign of Amber I chop.

Just so everyone is clear as to what I have found and Mark has found is that the best time to harvest is at all cloudy..

Just no scientific data but in talking with some other breeders their higher CBD range comes at all cloudy. First sign of Amber I chop.
Thanks @Ripper - great information, proving again the benefit of being an AFN member!

100% agreed and we do need to do a lot more testing both in our lab and via independent testing.

What we have found is CBD levels peak rught as the trichomes go from clear to milky and degradation starts as the trichomes turn Amber. This is when we see the CBD drop and other compounds increase such as CBN and CBG :thumbsup:

Let me see what's going on around the lab and if I can share any .pdf,s of our findings :thumbsup:

Love this thread :bong:

All the best

Mark..

He is a great asset to the AFN family @Ripper Thanks for dropping in and dropping the knowledge :bong:

All the best

Mark..
My pleasure bud.. hoping to harvest this amnesia CBD this week she is day 79 today

CC7DC900-74E7-405E-B75D-2835E9541549.jpeg
D13ABE24-5EB9-44D8-B941-99D55962E640.jpeg

Back