Dinafem When to harvest the CBD strains?

takes a couple of vape sessions to hit the sweet spot, Less weed consumed than in one pipe bowl.
Good morning.

I have a close friend that has severe back pain. It has taken her 7 years to get off opioids. So now she is just managing the pain herself. So I am interested in the "IPCBD" that you mentioned. Sorry, but what is the breeder and strain name?

I see you said it was just as good, for you, as Ibu.

She has no desire to get the buzz from the THC. So was it "buzzless"?

Thanks for your response @trailanimal

Good morning.

I have a close friend that has severe back pain. It has taken her 7 years to get off opioids. So now she is just managing the pain herself. So I am interested in the "IPCBD" that you mentioned. Sorry, but what is the breeder and strain name?

Dinafem is the breeder and they make many CBD strains the industrial is what we both grew

Good morning.

In addition to Ripper's reply above, if your friend doesn't want the THC buzz, then maybe try Dinafem's "Dinamed" strain.
It's extremely low THC, but very high CBD.

Good morning.

Hey Nosias, Dinafem! No thc buzz, but while vaping a definite indica stoniness, which quickly changes to a long lasting clear headed deeply relaxing, no anxiety, no depression, pain relieved state of being. During the day, for me, motivational, doesn't mess with my plans. At night, easy to restful sleep. She will be in my greenhouse again this season, and hopefully will be a pollen recipient

Hey Nosias, Dinafem! No thc buzz, but while vaping a definite indica stoniness, which quickly changes to a long lasting clear headed deeply relaxing, no anxiety, no depression, pain relieved state of being. During the day, for me, motivational, doesn't mess with my plans. At night, easy to restful sleep. She will be in my greenhouse again this season, and hopefully will be a pollen recipient

I will have to get them in my garden for next grow. Stay safe.

Back