Dinafem When to harvest the CBD strains?

total noob here, but I once read that CBD was not in the trichomes but in the flower material itself? totally false I guess.

The main bulk of the CBD yes is found within the glandular trichome heads but we do testing at every stage of growth and CBD is present right from the start.

I need to get our lab guy to explain thus more to me so I can get a more detailed thread going :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

As said before we can do our lab testing but we are also relying on growers to show us there info. Such as

Optimal CBD harvest times.
Optimal THC harvest times.
Trichome development and degradation.

Our lab results are in-house but from what I have seen. Independently tested samples of our strains have been very comparable to what our lab show which does help to back up our claims and also helps with nailing down the best "optimal harvest window".

As I think I've said before we have noticed that CBD is at its highest peak just before the trichomes start to degrade and become Amber. This is constant across all strains tested so for now the best time to harvest high CBD strains for the highest CBD levels is just before your trichomes start to Amber up [emoji106]

Let me try to compile more info and I can give a bettet/fuller explanation [emoji106]

All the best

Mark..
Hi Mark
Thanks for sharing all these information, the medical users would love to know the right time to chop.
I harvested my IPCBDs what I would consider early, still some white pistils. vaping gives me all medicine and no smoke. This stuff loosens me to my core. Muculosketatal deep relaxation. My overuse injuries, daily compression from camp chores, anti inflammatory soothing! So relaxed. My start O the day, easily adjust spine, straight up ready for the day, not hunched, not bunched. At least as effective as ibu, 4 me anyway. I carry these in my body for at least 2-3 hours, probably a little longer
Hi my friend
Thanks for sharing your experience.

Have a nice day you both
cu tobe

Hi Mark
Thanks for sharing all these information, the medical users would love to know the right time to chop.Hi my friend
Thanks for sharing your experience.

Have a nice day you both
cu tobe

I'm really trying to get more info so I can get all the info out there in the correct way :thumbsup:

With the help if independent testing this is starting to become very interesting. It is very nice to see even the average grower with our high CBD strains can get the ratio % we are saying :thumbsup:

I'll do all I can to get all the info and post here :bong:

All the best

Mark..

I'm really trying to get more info so I can get all the info out there in the correct way [emoji106]

With the help if independent testing this is starting to become very interesting. It is very nice to see even the average grower with our high CBD strains can get the ratio % we are saying [emoji106]

I'll do all I can to get all the info and post here :bong:

All the best

Mark..
Hi Mark
A friend gifted me some
Dinafem Auto CBD haze seeds , I grow them for my wife. I think I will chop this girl if I see the first amber trichomes.

The pictures are a few days old.
30582b0630967316c61b7a7e137bbddc.jpg
f02e3939bd5bf122e959a7d954b0096f.jpg
7188b41f0b6eea6def81447e0fa785a9.jpg

Hi Mark
A friend gifted me some
Dinafem Auto CBD haze seeds , I grow them for my wife. I think I will chop this girl if I see the first amber trichomes.

The pictures are a few days old.
30582b0630967316c61b7a7e137bbddc.jpg
f02e3939bd5bf122e959a7d954b0096f.jpg
7188b41f0b6eea6def81447e0fa785a9.jpg

Thank you for sharing mate :thumbsup:

She looks about 35-42 days in with another 35 left :bong:

Hope your good lady wife finds some relief :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Thank you for sharing mate [emoji106]

She looks about 35-42 days in with another 35 left :bong:

Hope your good lady wife finds some relief [emoji106]

All the best

Mark.
Yes you are right my friend. I don't do a single journal for this plant. I will tag you in my thread.
A other question, do you offer regular CBD seeds?
Do you know what kind of landraces carry the most CBD.
I plan a serious breeding program with test lab. I got access to big ranches of landraces to work with.

You can also pm me if you want to talk about that a bit personal.

Have a nice day/night

cu tobe

Yes you are right my friend. I don't do a single journal for this plant. I will tag you in my thread.
A other question, do you offer regular CBD seeds?
Do you know what kind of landraces carry the most CBD.
I plan a serious breeding program with test lab. I got access to big ranches of landraces to work with.

You can also pm me if you want to talk about that a bit personal.

Have a nice day/night

cu tobe

Regular CBD seeds as in NOT feminized or NOT autoflowering?

We do

AutoDinafem CBD
Dinafem CBD (photoperiod)

Sure @tobe drop me a pm :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Right this is what I've found out :thumbsup:

Let's take industrial plant auto cbd with a 2:1 ratio cbd:the

We grow and test from day 7 all the way through and

1- The ratio is always constant nust the % change

2- CBD is found in both the plant and trichomes. Trichomes having a higher concentration but still the same ratio :thumbsup:

Hope this helps a little :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Back