Dinafem When to harvest the CBD strains?

cool thread

Thanks will be even cooler when I can get the lab results live :thumbsup: also a lot more testing needs to be done from various growers and harvest windows to see if the cbd does peak at specific points then degrades to CBN I believe?

Very interesting topic and I'll definitely be doing more research :pass:

All the best

D-M.

After one and a half year, @Dinafem-Mark maybe you have some answers to this thread?

As said before we can do our lab testing but we are also relying on growers to show us there info. Such as

Optimal CBD harvest times.
Optimal THC harvest times.
Trichome development and degradation.

Our lab results are in-house but from what I have seen. Independently tested samples of our strains have been very comparable to what our lab show which does help to back up our claims and also helps with nailing down the best "optimal harvest window".

As I think I've said before we have noticed that CBD is at its highest peak just before the trichomes start to degrade and become Amber. This is constant across all strains tested so for now the best time to harvest high CBD strains for the highest CBD levels is just before your trichomes start to Amber up :thumbsup:

Let me try to compile more info and I can give a bettet/fuller explanation :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

I harvested my IPCBDs what I would consider early, still some white pistils. vaping gives me all medicine and no smoke. This stuff loosens me to my core. Muculosketatal deep relaxation. My overuse injuries, daily compression from camp chores, anti inflammatory soothing! So relaxed. My start O the day, easily adjust spine, straight up ready for the day, not hunched, not bunched. At least as effective as ibu, 4 me anyway. I carry these in my body for at least 2-3 hours, probably a little longer

I harvested my IPCBDs what I would consider early, still some white pistils. vaping gives me all medicine and no smoke. This stuff loosens me to my core. Muculosketatal deep relaxation. My overuse injuries, daily compression from camp chores, anti inflammatory soothing! So relaxed, my start O the day, easily adjust spine, straight up ready for the day, not hunched, not bunched

Thank you for the input mate this is just what we need :thumbsup:

More talk, testing and sharing :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Back