Dinafem When to harvest the CBD strains?

With these new high cbd strains being so new then not to much knowledge is know about the best optimal harvest windows. We are doing a lot of lab tests at various stages of bloom and what we are seeing in more higher cbd in more amber trichomes. To me it looks like the cbd production is increased as the trichomes degrade but a lot more testing is needed to confirm this.

I'm hoping in September to get some of the lab results then we can start to figure out the best time to harvest the highcbd strains :thumbsup:

I have been chatting with our lab guy but he is away now until early September as soon as he is back I'm going to try and get the raw data compiled and posted :toke:

All the best

D-M.
Awesome as I do not put my seeds in the dirt till mid to late August so they will still be youngsters when we get t he data

As soon as the data is compiled and released to me I'll get a thread going with which results in have and for what strains. I'm hoping over time to have all results for all strains :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.
Awesome as I do not put my seeds in the dirt till mid to late August so they will still be youngsters when we get t he data

Any updates on this?

What I'm being told from the lab is to be more definitive we need to do a lot more testing at different harvest windows. What we have seen in most samples, not all is the cbd is at it peak right before the trichomes start to go into the amber stage.

I will email the lab again to see if we have more info for this as I'm interested myself :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

What I'm being told from the lab is to be more definitive we need to do a lot more testing at different harvest windows. What we have seen in most samples, not all is the cbd is at it peak right before the trichomes start to go into the amber stage.

I will email the lab again to see if we have more info for this as I'm interested myself :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.
makes sense given the experience with thc strains

Back