Mephisto Genetics What is your baseline?

So when the Mephisto US store is actually open. Is it really in the US?
The distribution center is in the US so you don’t have to worry about customs intercepting your beans. Usually only takes a few days

Sour crack, chemdogging, deep blue C. Those or look fir things with those parents

Is the chemdogging a sativa dominant? Good to hear that about the distribution, at least once they get their store back open.

Is the chemdogging a sativa dominant? Good to hear that about the distribution, at least once they get their store back open.
I can’t remember honestly. A quick google search for the strain description and parentage should be pretty easy though lol

Here you go. Here is Mephisto 2019 strain guide. They have some new stuff coming this year. Follow this thread for more:

Guide
Latest News

The fact that the US store is shut down and a lot of the links lead to that site makes searching a bit less intuitive than it normally is. So thanks large for the links to that guide.
I can’t remember honestly. A quick google search for the strain description and parentage should be pretty easy though lol
Here you go. Here is Mephisto 2019 strain guide. They have some new stuff coming this year. Follow this thread for more:

Guide
Latest News

My set up is so stupid that I could leave my plants for a month and come back and they would be fine.
Unless the power goes out, hence my interest in autopots. :biggrin:

Unless the power goes out, hence my interest in autopots. :biggrin:
Thats still not to bad. I can let them go about 48 hours with no power and the roots will still have some moisture on them. The biggest strain on them would be no lights I think, but that would be any indoor grow.

Happy for 48 hours is better than I expected, not too many power outages last that long. One year maybe... :biggrin:

Happy for 48 hours is better than I expected, not too many power outages last that long. One year maybe... :biggrin:
Well now I am wondering what people in DWC do during a power outage, especially if its an extended one?

Back