Some Northern Lights Diamond greenhouse, good shit :D

uploadfromtaptalk1412316735653.jpg first sample of world of seeds amnesia

World of Seeds - Sugar Mango Ryder nicely cured...

IMG_5030.jpgIMG_5031.jpg

...with free syrup goop..
IMG_5032.jpg

well for the last week I've had the pleasure of smoking several different strains. FirexC99, Loast Coast OG, Stoned Jack, and Mob x Stone x Jack. All are excellent, potent smoke. The most interesting is the Mob x Stone x Jack. Its a 1-2 punch of Indica and Sativa and the taste.. well I'm not great at distinguishing tastes in weed but, this one is distinct. It tastes like chocolate and strawberries! The kush it just a hint of lemon, the Stoned Jack is kind of earthy, no heavy tastes but smells like ferns when its burning. And the Stoned Jack is some kickass smoke! Nice clear head buzz, then BAM! body stone sets in and your caught between couchlock and being wide awake! Thge Fire x C99 x 18 is very potent also, heavy body stone, spacey head trip.

Let me revise that statement... I have a Fire x C99x 18 bud I've been smoking from. Until last night, I've just been breaking off the driest part around the outside if the bud because when I squeezed it, I thought it still felt maybe damp. Well last night i tried to tear of a chunky to pit in the waterpipe. and I made a discovery..... This is not a bud..... its a chunk of hash with pistils sticking out of it! I've never seen anything like this! I'm not kidding, the bud is a gooey mass of resin! Hell, it even burns like hash! and OMG was I stoned! All I can say is, I'm glad I have a few more seeds of this! I want to grow enough of this to make some RSO with. Thank you my friend! ( you know who you are ) for providing me with such outstanding meds! I hurt my shoulder yesterday and this is what gave me pain relief from some serious pain.

Let me revise that statement... I have a Fire x C99x 18 bud I've been smoking from. Until last night, I've just been breaking off the driest part around the outside if the bud because when I squeezed it, I thought it still felt maybe damp. Well last night i tried to tear of a chunky to pit in the waterpipe. and I made a discovery..... This is not a bud..... its a chunk of hash with pistils sticking out of it! I've never seen anything like this! I'm not kidding, the bud is a gooey mass of resin! Hell, it even burns like hash! and OMG was I stoned! All I can say is, I'm glad I have a few more seeds of this! I want to grow enough of this to make some RSO with. Thank you my friend! ( you know who you are ) for providing me with such outstanding meds! I hurt my shoulder yesterday and this is what gave me pain relief from some serious pain.

Post a pic of that sucker!

Man it would.be cool to get stoned on your buds!

Post a pic of that sucker!

Man it would.be cool to get stoned on your buds!

Back