My plants can't grow fast enough! I am still smoking street weed. Its cheap and pretty good around here. I get it for 25 a quarter and it has about 5-7% THC so a couple of bowls and your good for a few hours. I am growing 2 Jock Horror and 2 Bubblelicious Autos in a DWC System. I got about 6-8 more weeks of street weed then onto the good stuff FINALLY!

My very first legal Colorado Recreational Marijuana purchase... :)

A gram of Organic Purple Bio-Diesel

and a gram of Organic Golden Goat

$20 a piece since I get the resident discount so pretty expensive but not insane....

They're pretty good, I don't think they're as good as my Dark Devil :) But that might be a biased opinion. ;)

Every customer in the store was my age or older (I'm 44) It was cool to see 60 year-olds excited and giddy
with their little paper sack in their hands...happy to finally be able to talk about it in the open and have a
retail experience. Budtenders were nice. They were trained to plug the edibles and the rookie cookies. :)

Cool Trap. I can relate to those boomers. We've practically waited a life time to finally see legalization starting.

I'm toking on a little green bud off some Spanish Diesel I picked today. A little trippy but should mellow a bit with a good cure.

The real white rhino, everything else is just fake:Gary:

20141015_215956.jpg

Attachments

• day7.jpg
    day7.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 18
Tonight I`m smoking (gifted!) some Brummie Cheese and tomorrow I`m picking up some (supposedly lol) oily, sticky Nep! ...It`s been a decent day...catching up with proper Chaps and havin` a proper giggle! :Sharing One:

Last edited:
Just picked up some Alaskan Thunder Fuck crossed with Island Sweet Skunk.

Actually very nice. :)

2:1 blend of Northern Lights and Afghan Kush Ryder, both harvested early.

Undescribably awesome stuff.

Test vape of the Nirvana Northern Light; week 11.

Solid buzz and a bit dopey.

Im smoking some SBR 70 that is kickass good...."Dancing Psiren"

some little hashballs pretending to be buds....Fire x C99 x 18

Back