Salutations WileyWilly53,

nicely put Egzoset...

Thank you. "Reds Big Grin"

...my Northern Lights...

I like that name as i'm after dwarfs and those come for the North i suppose; in fact i'm hoping the Purple Ryder #2 has something nordic too since that's the next strain i may come to try.

It was curiosity which caused me to have Cannatonics; unfortunately, being a "photo" this wasn't my best experience compared to previous AutoMaria II and Big Bang Auto sessions. In fact 3 Cannatonics produced only 42 g of dry flowers, besides a second batch but it was so lightweight i didn't even care to take note... Plus, 75 % was from a late harvest! So, in current terms that's a failure - unless i also mention that those 3 plants survived exposure to Tarsonemid and Spider Mites after all!!

"b0b's Cool"

It's also easy to figure that alternating between a window sill and a CFL-only cultivation space (below 23 degrees Celcius during the flowering phase) didn't promote productivity neither! So, given the circumstances i consider it was somewhat beneficial anyway - besides the jar.

A sligtly moisturized and cold environment made the difference i guess.

...got try me some sativa I guess to get that WOW factor...

Possibly the Wow! dimension will develop later, but at that rate i may run out of supply before i find out!!

"DubV's Peace"

This is the last of my Stacked Kush, a freebie pheno bean grown outdoors with minimal care or maintenance. She was pretty stringy but the trich production was crazy. Pretty heavy and smutty smoke at first followed by notes of earthy pine and clouds.

DSCN1000.jpg
DSCN1010.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

I'm blazing on some blue dream ATM delicious!!!!

I'm smoking on a local strain from the hills of Southeast KY its a Skunk strain my Uncle has been growing for 30 plus years.

Breeder j I am raising a hgk for a mother for next hydro run #2 would love a smoke report from you bro if you would be so kind thx peace 420

Smoking on some delicious Pato #1 from Kannabia. Its a mango skunk cross and boy is it tastey? Gets me extremely stoned. Depending on the amount either I can head into work and be fairly productive or just fall right asleep.

Tonight Its just to get myself to sleep:smokebuds: Have a good night afn and check out my current grow in my sig if you get a moment:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_5369.jpg
    IMG_5369.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 18
Wonderful Snowcap grown outdoor

IMG_1220 (2).jpgHere is some real nice SnowCap from DNA! This baby was over 1.6 meters tall and had over 15 long branches. Cut her a little early because I got her in the ground a little too late, she has a long flowering cycle. VERY easy to grow. Nice head high and spacy feeling. relaxed but not tired! Hope you like!:peace:

Back