Wake and Bake with some sample buds of the Mishmash, topped with some Albino Dragon qwisoHop digity

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 15
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 13
It is thanksgiving why we celebrate the beginning of the elimination of the American Indian I don't know.
I will be smoking some blue dream and a Northern California sativa dom hunted called mikes 21 mike won't say what's in it but it's really good peace to all

Euh...

I quit smoking definitively (2007) and discovered vaporisation (2011) by accident...

Being a vaporist it's now clear to me that less is more, which is of great help with modest harvests such as that one: 3 plants, 1 small bush with plenty of tiny flowers and 2 tall ones with just a few normal-looking flowers. Alternance between a window sill and my CFL platform explains such discrepancies i guess: my dwarf Cannatonic was finished late under artificial light while the others flowered under sunlight most of the time.

This mix of early and late harvest makes it a pleasant vape overall. Not much of a wow effect but at least i can tell the body feels happy.

:peace:

"Need Weed break"........
Smilies%20Smoking%20a%20Weed.gif

High!

Just some trims from SBR 70 and GhazeDzl 99 intended to be made in hash but .....not that bad after all :)
while waiitng for the chopping time 2-3 more weeks :)

Peace!

nicely put Egzoset "Not much of a wow effect but at least i can tell the body feels happy." this is from my Northern Lights. got try me some sativa I guess to get that WOW factor "DubV's Peace"
"

It's purple kush indoor hydro grown very fragrant fruity dank good stuff instant bam I'm high

Back