haveing a pipe or two of a nice mellow il diavolo grown about 6mnts ago....lovely :bong:

Just lit my first of the day a nice doobie with Syrup by Buddha seeds would highly recommend this one but watch the phenos i had 2 medium size 1 to 1.2m and 2 at 1.5m in soil all produceing aprox 6.5oz in 20lt airpots.............................get plantin :smoke:

I am with you dex. I love budda syrup. I crossed it with a O.G. Ghost Train Haze last year, and right now I am smoking the result' I call it "sweet ghost". I crossed those to eachother and am growing the offspring right now. So far at least 1/4 are fully auto.

Some kinda trippy local indoor homegrown...not sure whose, but it's got the grassy stink of a small-setup flip/flop room. That being said, it smokes like a bau5 and is a trippy visual head high with mushroom-esque color enhancement.

One of my last three DutchPassion Auto BlueBerry joints.

Hoyo De Monterrey EXCALIBUR Red Label ahhhhhhh...

oh crap! That was an hour ago... hash. :bong:

In Colorado smoking it all.

I'm eating a chocolate chip cookie made with Strawberry Sour Diesel, does that count? It's yummy!:edible:

I'm eating a chocolate chip cookie made with Strawberry Sour Diesel, does that count? It's yummy!:edible:
:drool:hell yea that counts ........think different for me .......and loving it.....:group::bong::smokebuds::bong::group: enjoy !

Back