Just finished scraping the QWISO has from my Bubbelicious grow off the bottom of a plate.

Place a tiny bit in a test tube, straw inside the test tube, small butane lighter to heat the hash and suck through the straw!
Feeling pretty amazing from a ball of hash about 2mm in diameter!

Going back for seconds soon!!!

:peace:

OG Kush and Stitch's Auto-Assassin. Growing out several different strains and excited to try them out.

Am smoking Tangerine Dream, Big Bang and Berry Bomb.

Tonights choice is....Tangerine Dream. Yum. :toke:

Oh forgot to add, all photo-periods, Had a bit of Afghan Kush Ryder Auto kicking around somewhere....ill hunt that down... l:twist:

I've been vaping some Ripped Bubba buds, trying to figure out which plant will be my keeper.
I'm thinking that the JTR dominate pheno is a little too hazy for my liking, but my Bubba Kush dom pheno keeps me up and active.
I've also been enjoying some Ripped Bubba kief as well, good stuff abounds!

Yo AFN user.
I'm growing sweet cheese auto right now,wanted to no if anyone smoked or grown before and if so what is your review

Currently smoking Himalaya gold, last three buds from last year... Also smoking BigBang and White widow occasionaly and some kind of bud that makes me think of Northern Lights.

Not much weed left in jars, but enjoying every single toke!

today is northern light's big bud day:dance: dry with two week cure. DSC_0510.jpgDSC_0509.jpg

Blazing on some a month or so of cured, Bubblesworth.:bong:in the bubbler

I am on brownies. Weird to say, but technically true.

Back