a tiny speck of easyryder bubble hash i made last harvest.

havent smoked in a week id say, due to being sick and pretty much having nothing left.
pic is shit but it is not.
..& my socks have been thoroughly blown.

Attachments

• IMG_3239.jpg
    IMG_3239.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 50
just picked up some blue cheese:drool: this has to be the best bag of this strain i've ever seen. it smells like a bag of fresh blueberries and you get the musky cheese flavor on the exhale. the high is top notch also. total pain relief with relaxation:toke:

i had snipped the popcorn buds off my JEM ,RD and BudWider ,only 60 days, gave them a quick dry . i chopped and mixed them together, a few joints ...... and now i cant feel my face:smoke:

Right now... I am currently smoking on a blunt with ten different strains.
d03653d0-021d-3042.jpg

I got 30 strains to choose from today. I guess I can try to name em all off...
Blue cheese
Sour deisel
Two variations of lemon skunk
Duurty d
Magic d
Purpose jem
Cheese
Durban poison
Strawberry cough
Grand daddy purpose
Purple mazar
Green crack
Sweet island skunk
Bubble hash (unknown strain)
Purple urkle
Mango
Then quite a few unknown strains. I once knew the names but have since forgotten. I have about .25g of each. Been saving a piece off of each bud I have gotten a hold of in the past few months.
d03653d0-02e5-6415.jpg

Holy sh*t buds, dude. :drool: That is amazing.

thats gotta be some kinda world record micro:drool: worlds best joint ever.. or something...:smoke::smokebuds:

micro.grower ------- "Grand daddy purpose." I like that. You're testing us.

LOL... Alan.. my phone has a mind of its own. LOL. Purple is the word. ;).

LOL. We were gonna put all thirty in the blunt be realized we weren't "ballers" enough to by phat a$$ blunt wraps. LOL... it has gotten me very stoned. Smoked it by myself to the dome due to the wife not being able to smoke. Prolly about to roll another one, for good measure. I got a movie to go watch and some hydroponic mushrooms to go eat. I forded tonight being a good night.... 8)

Back