Absolutely nothin' - bone dry until harvest for another month - this area has no Cali or kind strains at all, you literally have to drive to another city to get it, most of it is hillbilly schwag crap and it's been that way forever...I'll be changin' that within my close circle of friends very soon. You guys are spoiled man! But that hard work pays off - enjoy. And definitely miss the occasional hash oil that comes down the pipe (been a long time).

I've had enough of trashy dealers and seedy/stem commercial schwag, would rather go without - and is why I'm so determined to become a good micro/auto grower. Nothing better.

Tahoe OG and Chem Valley Kush don't ask me which one's which lol. This stuff is fire but if they would have let it go one week longer maybe two and amber up just a little more it would be face melter material but DAMN this shit is delicious!!!!:smoke:
https://www.autoflower.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=70781&d=1331687653
DSC03718.jpgDSC03717.jpgDSC03708.jpgnew.jpgnew1.jpgnew2.jpgnew3.jpgnew4.jpg

IMG_6428.jpgblueberry of course! cured at last.IMG_6427.jpg sorry cant get old camera to focus.

just got done pressing this...now it's time to Blaze!!!...:bong:

coop and myself,we are on the way over!! load up your BIG GUN BONG! :bong::drool::buds:

all ive been smoking for the last 5-6 months is lucky strikes and golden virginia :p

:drool: aching for some bad betty and spirit 51 though xD (well gimme a few months and i should be toking those 2) :pop:

rollin me up some Durrty D!!..mmmmmm...:smokebuds:

Back