Seedsman northern lights auto, and strawberry cheesecake auto. Local dealer’s skywalker, citrus lemon, black widow and sour&sage.

Bruce Banner #3
Bud.JPG

I got some kind of Hawaiian hybrid. The buds are dense and resemble indica, and it is slightly "sativa" in its effects. Up, but slightly unfocused, body buzz.

Doesn't taste or smell or feel the same as the "Wowie" of the 70-80's, but it is a nice change from the usual's. This fall, I will be vaping my own :)

A nice assortment, HSO Trainwreck ( probably my favorite Sativa ), Dinafem White Widow, Female Seeds Northern Lights ( auto ), Dinafem Qiuck CBD Kush, Dolly Dragon, Blue Dragon, And my new strain, Black and Blue ( going to rename it soon ).

I am smoking 2vast 2fast it gives a slight head high nice body high gives me unstoppable munchies and makes you sleep nice

A nice assortment, HSO Trainwreck ( probably my favorite Sativa ), Dinafem White Widow, Female Seeds Northern Lights ( auto ), Dinafem Qiuck CBD Kush, Dolly Dragon, Blue Dragon, And my new strain, Black and Blue ( going to rename it soon ).

Black and Blue is a good name, if it's a pain killer!

It sure is! Mataro Blue x Black Domina. There's a commercial strain called Black and Blue however.

Both MB and BD parents work, so it must "run in the family" so to speak.:cheers:
Yeah, better to avoid that confusion. I bought "Gorilla Breath" and instead of MendoBreathxGG4, got the very different OGKBreathxGG4.

I'll shut up and won't spoil your joy, but there's endless:rolleyes2: naming possibilities :)
:)

Hey, Breeders, will someone please make an auto-fem Red Congolese? :drool:
So tasty! It's one of the few Sativa's I can have, and among them, its one of my favourites with its smooth motivated high.

It's not that common around here and it sells out fast, so aside from my (admittedly selfish) request, it might have a pretty good market!
Found some here.

I got bitchslap, saphire scout and godspeed on standby...but today I'm smoking this lovely organic cosmic serpent bred by bodhi...gave my buddy some huge plants I didnt have enough room for..wish I kept a mom.
20200727_145716.jpg

Back