Hey everyone!

I want to see what you are smoking right now. Auto or not!

This is what i just grabbed. All ready had some, but this only stays around for hours! So I had too.

Raskals OG Kush. Once again, you can SEE why OG's are running all over the canna world these days. Usual lemoney skunky flav, but more hazey undertone, with a hint of coffe bean/beef frank hotdog, lol. If you can follow that. Complex smell, even more complex high, sweating racey stoned all in one, a hybrid high as i would call it. This is as close to a 10 as it gets IMO..

This is what i want to make auto. A good OG kush!
234.jpg

235.jpg

236.jpg

237.jpg

238.jpg

What are you burning?
:toke:
Right now I'm smoking "Miricle Alien Cookies" Love the smell, taste, and head." I would love to see the seed on the market.

Female Seeds Northern lights auto. First NL I can say I've liked!

I have some delectable Violator Kush for later.

Right now I am trying to use up the last little bits of my LSD-25. I put it in one of my 6 little "working jars" to force me through it.

The LSD25 is old, but the high is still really good. I preserved it well. The reason it's taking so long is I am down to these smaller structures with tiny little twigs in them. They pass right through a grinder so I have to pick them apart by hand. And these last bits only produce about 3-4 hits of vapour per bowl so I am picking through lots of it.

Dang, I think I will just stuff it into some cones.

Back to the lovely and potent analgesic Violator Kush. Finishing up some yummy Congolese and Pink Star, but I might just chuck the Pink Star in the compost.

I had to break up a bud of Pink Star by hand because my grinder couldn't process it and scissors just got stuck. Inside was a mass of tan coloured plant material that was almost like balsa wood, it felt moist but not in an oily way. Never seen a mass like that in a bud. No mould that I could tell.

Stuffed some into my AIR II and vaped it. Half an hour later I was so dizzy that I couldn't see well enough to stand up. Honest, I have done a ton of weed, hash, concentrates and edibles over the years and while dizziness has been rare, I have never had the room spin until now.

It didn't really feel like natural weed, making me wonder if it was tainted in some way. The supposedly "top shelf" Pink Star was "apology pot" after I posted a review of an expensive, underweight, low quality "AAA" ounce from a dispensary. No accountability whatsoever. They didn't act until I posted publicly and it was clear that they just wanted the review to be changed.

Weed is so plentiful and legal, there is no good reason for sellers to short their customers. That should have disappeared along with the back-alley dealers, don't you think? Anyway I used to trust the company when they had a storefront and I could see/smell the weed and it was weighed in front of the customers. They offered me a permanent 20% discount on regular priced product. Then they jacked up their prices and put almost everything on "sale" making the discount useless. Needless to say, I haven't been back to that dispensary.

Since then I have used a Mail Order vendor and got way better quality for a much lower regular price. Those guys included an apology note and an extra eighth of indica AAA in my order because the CBD strain was lower quality than their standards. That is the way to do business.

I am about to plant, so in a few months I will be self reliant again.

Hey, Breeders, will someone please make an auto-fem Red Congolese? :drool:
So tasty! It's one of the few Sativa's I can have, and among them, its one of my favourites with its smooth motivated high.

It's not that common around here and it sells out fast, so aside from my (admittedly selfish) request, it might have a pretty good market!

Doctor kiplinger's The Incredible Bulk.
2019 first harvest summer outside grow.
Good shit...

Back