100853d0e636ba225404f2736fca165a.jpg
White Buffalo (Romulan x Blackberry/Bay11)

Vaped some of my stash of Pineapple Express about an hour ago....
Still cruzing along on an amazing wave of stoneyness..
image.jpg

I'm pretty blazed....but, is there a term for the heavy frost on the edges of the
Bud leaves...?
Example:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Vaped some of my stash of Pineapple Express about an hour ago....
Still cruzing along on an amazing wave of stoneyness..
View attachment 517769

I'm pretty blazed....but, is there a term for the heavy frost on the edges of the
Bud leaves...?
Example:
View attachment 517771
View attachment 517772
beautiful buds, up here, after a very cold and still night everything completely covered with thick frost; it's called Rime frost, and the term fits your buds

beautiful buds, up here, after a very cold and still night everything completely covered with thick frost; it's called Rime frost, and the term fits your buds
Thanks..! I like that....my Toofless alien is getting super frosty like you were talking about

Some Nirvana Aurora Indica and Barneys Farm LSD from the grow I just finished both make for some kill-switch smoke.:wiz::peace::jointman:
:) :)

Attachments

• Aurora and LSD Cheers-1.jpg
    Aurora and LSD Cheers-1.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Aurora Indica- 6g Bud-2.jpg
    Aurora Indica- 6g Bud-2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 64
  • L.s.D-6.4g Bud-3.jpg
    L.s.D-6.4g Bud-3.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 55
I am sampling my indicas currently at day 64ish, an AutoHeavy Bud and a Grape Muerto. I wouldn't normally take samples so soon but... This stuff is amazing! Great pain/tension relief and a nice calm mind.

AutoHeavy.................................................Grape Muerto

jwPC3kIm.jpg
Ae3JQWlm.jpg
nd a nice

I am sampling my indicas currently at day 64ish, an AutoHeavy Bud and a Grape Muerto. I wouldn't normally take samples so soon but... This stuff is amazing! Great pain/tension relief and a nice calm mind.

AutoHeavy.................................................Grape Muerto

jwPC3kIm.jpg
Ae3JQWlm.jpg
nd a nice
Looking awesome...! Enjoy

Back