Just a couple rips of G13
IMG_20151118_203209646.jpg

Big ass blizzard today. Smok'in Sweet Skunk, looking out the window, getting ready to push out into it, the dogs want their fermented and frozen fish.

Whats going on everybody?? This weekend ill not only be smoking some Golden Goat and Auto Ultimate buds,Ive "shaken" some dry ice hash out of them PB200001.JPG pic shows GG on the left plate,73 micron at 4 o'clock 120 micron at 12 o'clock and 160 micron at 8 o'clock ..the plate on the right is AU and has 73 micron at 9 o'clock and the other 2 piles are 160 micron at different "times/stages"..I love the smell of the GG,but the AU is good too and the look is different(maybe because its "fresher"..GG has been curing for a few months).......BTW,has anybody "cleaned" DIH any further by dissolving in butane or ethanol or have any links,i have piles of LA confidential dry ice hash too so i would like to take the process one step further...Cheers

There's plenty of weed on hand, post-harvest, so I decided to waste some of my dwindling Sour Crack stash on a joint rather than grabbing the bong. I can't believe this stuff; I've been smoking it for two months, and it still kicks my ass. I've never had a strain do that before. Guess it shows the quality level of what I used to get...

Back