blackstone is the former Stone Dragon i believe its excellent meds and a very different smoke man. a deep purple thick smell of that heavy affy smell with an underlying tone of spice and licorice n similar mellow spicey blends.very good.

this is blackstone or stone dragon with the purple mango i just smoked

Attachments

• 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 30
blackstone is the former Stone Dragon i believe its excellent meds and a very different smoke man. a deep purple thick smell of that heavy affy smell with an underlying tone of spice and licorice n similar mellow spicey blends.very good.

this is blackstone or stone dragon with the purple mango i just smoked

Yeah man, Stone did a cracking job on the fem's I tested, such a unique smoke, dark purple and pink in the middle when broken, heavy blackberry jam and Affy delight.

BTW EOF I love how you get your buds do frosty, just want to lean over and take a bite lol

Thanks brother Kip!! thats living organics.just wreaks of lovely and smelly lusciousness man.smooth as silk too.ithe mango is finally falling off more and has worked itself smooth and it donesnt burn your nose in the slightest and it OMFG is good.im looking forward to my mephistos gear and the SD i tested too was stellar.I grew a totally 100% black bastard from hell man.small but damn if she wasnt pretty pretily perfect lmfao! i think ill go engulf myself in my morning smoke :smoke:

I got some red one i wanna do some day but am pretty happy with the regs and fems alike.the S99 is damn good too.:Sharing One:

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 24
Yeah, I wonder if it might not be a specific pheno of SD, but I don't really know that for sure.

I can't find any pics of my SD, like you said they are small and didn't yeild the best, but defo smelt the best. Here is some MoonStone I did, again excellent smoke, grape lemon aid and fuel funk, do you know what MS is made up off?
5GSCIE3.jpg

3ZUVWme.jpg

MmlpKXY.jpg

jd0ypYk.jpg

dUS58BH.jpg

i liked that moonstone.great meds a bit amber for me.but the first time i got a mutant but it was great smoke.oils i used it with too were great also.i know he did a pheno hunt for red and black,the S99 has a white pineapple sweeter pheno too.very nice also. i had the other pheno of the S99 too when i first tested it too.man that was a pretty plant man.i got a P3 karma grow thread somewhere lmfao awfully puuurty plants man!killer smoke too.

this is the sour dragon im going to go smoke right now and ofcourse the BS and the Purple mango.the sour D'mago..maaan thats some really good smoke.killer sweet cross with that dragon low end backbone..very awesome and enjoyable too.

Attachments

• 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 20
Thanks brother,I like yours too.the meds er sweeet!! but i wanna get me a bunch of nice pop top lids like that one you got.but even decent ones are expensive.mush less tinted ones lol i really really wanna get some of them 420 curing jars lol! or whatever theyre called lol

Hey kip moonstone is a(black)stone Dragon x a secleted Afghani

It definitely has that Affy smell for me, dank as all get out!

Back