Some outdoor Mazar and Hydro grown White Widow. The Mazar is a nice and relaxed head high smoke, but the Widow will get you if you don't look out :smoke:
Also have a secret stash of Haze (don't know which) if I need to get real stoned real quick! (you all know those emergencies ;) )

A friend brought over some Double Bubble Kush. Most aromatic smoke I've had. Just open container and cabin instantly smelled like 10 lbs freshly chewed bubble gum. Great job growing/drying/curing. Strong kush, takes care of ware and tare arthritis pain, long and restful sleep.

A Dutch Export Classic Pure Power Plant... not realy the good Job on Curing but the Smoke is ok and helps me with my Insomnia. cant wait for my Mephistos to finish i need some Connosoir Stuff!!!

Wish I knew. (not really), but I'll know when mine's finished. IMG_3454.jpg

B.C crown D91 .jpg

Sweet seeds black cream. Oh yeah.

Awesome roark, just dropped 3 black cream beans, hope they look that yummy!

Blackstone, never heard of it but it looks dangerous hehee!

Blessed, how close to original(?) White Widow is the XXL like? It's on my long list to get around to growing one day haha.

Some Sour D'mango.or its Purple mango i think now.smooth as silk all organic n stuff lol sweetness deeply as ya like.ya hit it n smoooth sweetness just takes over your face lmfao!!:Sharing One:

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    190 KB · Views: 18
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    186 KB · Views: 19
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 16
Couldn't tell you how close. I haven't had the photo White Widow.

Awesome roark, just dropped 3 black cream beans, hope they look that yummy!

Blackstone, never heard of it but it looks dangerous hehee!

Blessed, how close to original(?) White Widow is the XXL like? It's on my long list to get around to growing one day haha.

Back