Northern Grower

OGwanKushObie
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I want to see what you are smoking right now. Auto or not!

This is what i just grabbed. All ready had some, but this only stays around for hours! So I had too.

Raskals OG Kush. Once again, you can SEE why OG's are running all over the canna world these days. Usual lemoney skunky flav, but more hazey undertone, with a hint of coffe bean/beef frank hotdog, lol. If you can follow that. Complex smell, even more complex high, sweating racey stoned all in one, a hybrid high as i would call it. This is as close to a 10 as it gets IMO..

This is what i want to make auto. A good OG kush!
234.jpg

235.jpg

236.jpg

237.jpg

238.jpg

What are you burning?
:toke:

Last edited:
No pics, unfortunately, but just rolled a widowmaker joint hahaha.

Maui Wowie, Blackberry, Afghan Supreme, Pina Colada, AK-47, and Alaskan Thunderfuck all rolled into one joint.

Needless to say, it was one of the best high's I've had in a while. Mind-altering highness that I haven't experienced in some time. Very enjoyable.

I'm so glad i don't have to worry about piss tests. Although allot of the good jobs usually have a risk of it.

I am starting to collect up some cindy/c99 genetics. Thinking about working it into auto. The taste would meld well with autos.

@automan, looks good, i love all the orange hairs.

I feel for you guys having to smoke that crap. Some times i forget how good i have it.

TBM: $20k is worth not smoking a while, to clear the system.

I almost forgot about this thread.. I figure summer might bring us in more pics.

Back