What are the odds?

The build a bloom is the dry. Do you prefer one over the other?
And a huge YES to worms. I'm also debating an Urban Worm Bag, but I've already stretched my budget pretty far for the first grow...
But I will put worms in and whatever Myko and Bacterial help I can afford.
U can make a worm bin to start out just using a storage tote! They’ll still breed and multiply in it just fine! I have 1 I need to harvest cuz it’s literally castings going all the way up to the surface of the bin!

U can make a worm bin to start out just using a storage tote! They’ll still breed and multiply in it just fine! I have 1 I need to harvest cuz it’s literally castings going all the way up to the surface of the bin!
Do you keep it inside?

Do you keep it inside?
I did but I moved it to garage at 1 point and kinda just forgot it out there! Who knows how alive my worms are these days! Guess I’ll find out when I harvest the castings! :doh::rofl:

Oh thanks for the rep BTW:d5:

It has to be warm enough for the worms to survive.

Do you keep it inside?
My worm bin is in the storage room in the basement. I now have more castings than I could use in my canna grows, maybe ~80 liters or so, and climbing. That is after I supplied the soil mix in my current grow.

It may be time to start some other gardening mischief in the spring. :biggrin:

If I go back to coco, I will have to figure out how to use the castings. Good stuff, and by far the best way to make super compost out of kitchen scraps in my climate (about eight months or so when bugger all happens in an outdoor compost bin).

May you be blessed with happy wigglers peeps. :pighug:

Back