Welcome To WonderLand...

o man DMT is a whole nother animal! its the most powerful hallucinogen known to man and its everywhere! in you, in me, in alot of grasses and plants. i was tired of waiting around for it and the shrooms told me to extract it myself so thats exactly what i did... its not too hard just dealing with chemical/solvent fumes and such and it takes about 3 days or so... if your interrested i coud point you in the right direction to do some reading:pass:

It is hard to get pure dmt without super proper lab technique, the yellow is N-DMT. I don't know if you can doc one here or not, I mean this is a shroom journal afterall soooo I think it should be good but I would ask as you said. Yeah a 50 grammer is a good test. Do you go onto the DMT nexus? If not you should check it out, there is everything you could possible imagine about extracting deemsters. Yeah man with the tec I have you get ALL of the tryps not just the NDMT and DMT that MHRB has in it. The 5MeODMT and 4ACT is where its at!. The reason I originally started using ACRB is because it has 5Meo in it and I was trying to extract just that. Even harder to do lol, so I ended up extracting it ALL lol

This DMT stuff i never xperienced, to be honest i am pretty aware, dont know what to really thin of it. What i heard so far, here and before was close to beeing 2 interesting to leave alone...what about an extra thread? U guys seem to got the knowledge indeed. I would be really happy to read some trip reivews:woohoo:!

This DMT stuff i never xperienced, to be honest i am pretty aware, dont know what to really thin of it. What i heard so far, here and before was close to beeing 2 interesting to leave alone...what about an extra thread? U guys seem to got the knowledge indeed. I would be really happy to read some trip reivews:woohoo:!
heres a great documentary to watch on DMT its based on the lasted studies on DMT back in the 90's i believe

hey guys so i was able to still pull 66 grams of shrooms from the first flush of the first tub! not bad i just wish it didnt get contaminated! I fear the 2nd tub is fucked up as well so im going to be starting 2 more tubs in the next week or so!
DSCN4892.JPG
DSCN4891.JPG
DSCN4890.JPG
DSCN4889.JPG

figured id let them go longer than usual because i was only getting 1 flush from that tub so i needed all the weight i could get ya feel me?:pass:

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE did you watch the Shroom Episode of Hamiltons Pharmacopeia? It was AMAZING, that dude is literally everything I want to be!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE did you watch the Shroom Episode of Hamiltons Pharmacopeia? It was AMAZING, that dude is literally everything I want to be!
nah i gotta find a link to it online, and i totally agree with you man! he has a DREAM JOB! im honestly thinking of going back to school to study the effects of entheogens on the human mind.. i forget what the fuck its called... the almighty DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB just stole the words right out of my head! guess i need pray and ask the almighty DAAAAAAAAB to return the words to me and do another DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB:bong:

nah i gotta find a link to it online, and i totally agree with you man! he has a DREAM JOB! im honestly thinking of going back to school to study the effects of entheogens on the human mind.. i forget what the fuck its called... the almighty DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB just stole the words right out of my head! guess i need pray and ask the almighty DAAAAAAAAB to return the words to me and do another DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB:bong:

Dude you HAVE to go find it and watch it, I mean it is mind blowing stuff. He goes to Mexico and gets to a garden of the biggest god damn shrooms I have ever seen, they are growing them in the ground up pulp from the distilling of sugar cane. It is just amazing man, he goes to a BIG ass clandestine mushy grow, and these dudes are on POINT with there operation, it is just wild bro you gotta check it out. Well I mean do a daaaaaaaaaaaab first then go check it out lol

Back