Welcome To WonderLand...

it can be much harder with ACRB because of the high lipid content. And I got mine at the Home Brew store back in Austin. You might start there if you have any near you
yea you just do a mini A/B Back salting also helps during the extraction:thumbsup: and never heard of a home brew whats that store like? maybe we have something similar around me.:cooldance:
hey trip I just found out about your grow a few days ago and man you are getting me all fired up :fire:

where did you get you pre-sterilized Rye grain from I was looking at getting some from eBay and some casing too I want to do a mini mono tub like yours teach me your ways wise one
:worship:
haha whats up man? glad you could make it! hopefully my other tub dont fuck up like this one so i can show you guys what 1/2 Lb of mushrooms looks like! its beautiful i know that :thumbsup: this messed up tub would of easily beat my previous one of 9 oz im guessing i got 1.5 oz on the first flush maybe 1.75 so she would of threw out a NICE 2nd and 3rd flush. and i got the grain from http://www.shroomsupply.com/ it costs more than if you would do it yourself but im lazy anymore and this way works great... any questions just ask brotha im here to share and help!:toke:

Ok guys bad news.... we have a contamination, the other day I brushed against one of the poly fill puff balls and it fell out so I put it back in not thinking and now we have trich.... why didnt i just get new poly fill and put that back in?!?! ugh!! o well I will let this flush go and harvest it then discontinue the tub. I think all my contamination problems is because of the trich in the micro nutes from my grow room since we love them in canna but it is a mycologist''s nightmare! I think I will put this tub in my grow room and see what happens, I don't want it near my other tub.... I cut out the patch where it was, this tub will be covered in green mold soon:gassy1::wall::wall::wall:View attachment 657397 View attachment 657398
I can't like this post... [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

you got any idea where i can get a mag stirrer for a decent price im not trying to spend an arm and a leg and unfortunately i dont know any science teachers i can trade bud to for one lol... and i have only used freeze precipitation in my extractions and i plan to do a re x/clean up at the end to get a more pure less oily end product
I know young science teacher who would love to trade stuff for top quality weed. Shame you're not nearby. [emoji52]

hey trip I just found out about your grow a few days ago and man you are getting me all fired up :fire:

where did you get you pre-sterilized Rye grain from I was looking at getting some from eBay and some casing too I want to do a mini mono tub like yours teach me your ways wise one
:worship:
Yeah! I'm getting pretty ticked myself!

Back